Dwight Howard should the be the frontrunner for MVP.

He's certainly going to be a superstar. Orlando has also done an excellent job of surrounding with great talent and chemistry. I will be shocked if the Magic don't make it to the NBA Finals within the next 4 years.

He's certainly going to be a superstar. Orlando has also done an excellent job of surrounding with great talent and chemistry. I will be shocked if the Magic don't make it to the NBA Finals within the next 4 years.

He's been a superstar for the last three seasons. If Dwight ever develops an efficient face-up game, he'll be completely unstoppable.

He needs to see to it the Grizz don't beat them anymore as the Grizz suck big time.... :)

I don't know how you can consider him a superstar since he's yet to take his team past the first round. He and Chris Bosh both have great oppurtunities in the upcoming seasons to develop a great rivalry as the Heat continue to age, the Cavs FO continues to suck, Detroit will eventually tire down with Saunders at the lead, etc. Orlando doesn't get the media coverage across the nation and they haven't done much to merit it yet. Look for them to rival Boston, Detroit, etc. for a spot in the Eastern Conference Finals

I don't care who you are, you need a good team to make it anywhere in the playoffs, in either conference. The Magic are not a good team. Dwight Howard, however, is possibly one of the best five or so players in the NBA.

but to Stunna's point, if the guy ever grows any true offensive skills, he will be a monster. Otherwise, he's always going to be a smaller, more athletic version of Shaq.

21.3 ppg
10.3 apg
4 boards
3 steals per game
3.90 a/to ratio

21-11 record

I saw him in person when they played the Knicks in late december and he is a player. The Magic need more of a supporting cast before they will be championship contenders. He is an outstanding player though.

I watch Howard when they came into town to play the Grizz. :cray: He killed my boys, he's good.

VN Store

Back