Merry Christmas Scott Skiles

volfanbill

pack light and love heavy…
For your Christmas present, the Chicago Bulls are giving you an extended vacation to spend with your family. Enjoy.

Chicago Bulls, Ben Gordon, Ben Wallace, Kobe Bryant, National Basketball Association - CBSSports.com

Scott Skiles was fired Monday as coach of the Chicago Bulls, who have one of the worst records in the Eastern Conference.
Advertisement

The underachieving Bulls (9-16) have lost three of their past four and were booed throughout by the home crowd during Saturday night's 116-98 loss to the Houston Rockets.

"This was a difficult decision to make, but one that was necessary at this time," Bulls general manager John Paxson said in a release. "Scott helped us in many ways during his time with the Bulls; most importantly, he helped this franchise get back to respectability. I am appreciative of his hard work and the imprint that he left on our team."

Some very smart AD is going to hire Skiles and he is going to be a magnificent college coach.

Some very smart AD is going to hire Skiles and he is going to be a magnificent college coach.

I'm with you on that one.

So why didn't the Bulls ever pull the trigger on the Kobe deal? Lack of offense seems to be the issue right now, and well, Kobe is offense.

I heard the Bulls were willing to give a whole lot for Kobe, but considering what role players Bryant would have been left with in Chicago, he declined.

VN Store

Back