Knicks fans trying to send Isiah packing

It's not like things will get any better with Dolan running the show. I honestly think he may be the worst owner in the history of modern major professional sports.

It's not like things will get any better with Dolan running the show. I honestly think he may be the worst owner in the history of modern major professional sports.
Clipper fans want to know why you're underestimating the ineptitude of Donald Sterling. By the way, Milo, looks like we were right when we were discussing how bright the Blazers future was last season.

just the fact that sterling has kept baylor employed despite going to the lottery 17 out of the last 20 years tells you all you need to know about Sterling's commitment to winning.

just the fact that sterling has kept baylor employed despite going to the lottery 17 out of the last 20 years tells you all you need to know about Sterling's commitment to winning.
Sterling has always tried to be the poor man's Jerry Buss. It's never occured to him that a huge part of Dr. Buss' aura is the championships the Lakers have won.

Good to see Isiah really rallying the troops. The only players on that roster who should be allowed to keep their salaries for this season are Quentin Richardson and David Lee. The rest of those guys are stealing money.

Good to see Isiah really rallying the troops. The only players on that roster who should be allowed to keep their salaries for this season are Quentin Richardson and David Lee. The rest of those guys are stealing money.
Hey, if I could make that much money for that little effort, I would too. Get rich quick work at home schemes? Forget that, go play for the Knicks.

VN Store

Back