Trampoline- Underappreciated Or Intimidating?

MemphisVol

I don't mean to be snide, but the lack of competitive trampoline posts here is beginning to look a little suspicious, gonad-wise.

Is it the guys' white stretch-pants, or the fact that even the women regularly do things that would make the average jock cry for his mommy?

You know, when I think of the amount of time that is put in to make the trampoline absolutely level with just the right amount of spring, and the hours spent by these extraordinary athletes in practice, AND the dedication to their underappreciated sport, it just makes me want to get very, very mad.

Apparently, there is just no justice in the sports world, you know? :twocents:

I for one was slightly disappointed when that Slamball league folded. Nothing says backyard fun like putting trampolines on a basketball court.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 5, 2005 4:46 PM
I get motion sick on trampolines.

:blink:

Please tell me that you haven't been on a trampoline recently. :blink:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 6, 2005 2:03 AM
No. I haven't. I don't enjoy motion sickness.

:moon2:

;)

I thought only republicans had a visceral need for the world to stand still...

Originally posted by MemphisVol@Mar 7, 2005 10:27 PM

No . . . Republicans work so that others may stand still. :p

Originally posted by GAVol+Mar 7, 2005 9:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Mar 7, 2005 9:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MemphisVol@Mar 7, 2005 10:27 PM

No . . . Republicans work so that other may stand still. :p [/quote]
That is the honest-to-God truth.

the old man show had an application for trampolines that simply ruled....girls on trampolines...bouncy bouncy :lol:

VN Store

Back