Favorite/Best NBA Player

Volsfan895

Formerly Bobby Light
Name you favorite player and the who in your opinion is the best one to ever play the game

My favorite- Steve Nash
IMO Best- Larry Bird

Favorite current- Chris Paul
Favorite all time- John Stockton
Best- It depends what your looking for.

Is there any question as to who the best NBA player of alltime is?

no. there is no question that Arvydus Sabonis is the greatest NBA player of all time.

he's not your vydus, he's not my vydus, he's ourvydus

while jordan was my fav. growing up, rodman the worm himself was a very close 2nd fav. i had a black 91 jersey. my dad hated it that i was a rodman fan. but the guy could play D, rebound like a mad man and get in peoples head so easy. in highschool i was pretty smooth player, but once i got to college and played some post i turned into a rodman type of player

while jordan was my fav. growing up, rodman the worm himself was a very close 2nd fav. i had a black 91 jersey. my dad hated it that i was a rodman fan. but the guy could play D, rebound like a mad man and get in peoples head so easy. in highschool i was pretty smooth player, but once i got to college and played some post i turned into a rodman type of player

I love how Rodman quit on the Spurs in the '95 playoffs, at one time just taking his shoes off. That chick was a great teammate.

no. there is no question that Arvydus Sabonis is the greatest NBA player of all time.

he's not your vydus, he's not my vydus, he's ourvydus
LOL yes! The only big guy in the league who could take on Lakers-Shaq... And that was for only 10 minutes or so per game before his knees crapped out.

Current favorite - Dwight Howard
All-time best - IMO there is absolutely no question that Jordan was the best ever.

VN Store

Back