Can anyone like Gino!

MillsfieldVOL

MPS BIG BROTHER IN SPORTS
Thanks,Pat for not giving Bit_h Gino a chance to play us in the regular season,let shem figer us out in the NCAA,Best 65,we don't need a read on them till then....!!

Geno was actually very complimentary and pretty funny last year before the NC game. I hated him before that point, but he is actually pretty personable. That being said, if they face us in the finals I'll be right back to hating him.

He's always been very John Brady like, IMO.

Don't like the guy at all.

Geno was actually very complimentary and pretty funny last year before the NC game. I hated him before that point, but he is actually pretty personable. That being said, if they face us in the finals I'll be right back to hating him.

Cool,Good reply...... I wish I had a pic like that to put on my avatar but, don't know how to do it!

Cool,Good reply...... I wish I had a pic like that to put on my avatar but, don't know how to do it!

:hi:
I pulled that pic off of Yahoo. In order to use a picture as an avatar you will most likely have to resize it. If you find a pic that you would like to use as your avatar you can post it in the help forum and someone will help you resize it and tell you how to get it on there. I forget all the steps but I'm sure it's an option in user control panel.
Good luck

You can also just right click on my avatar, if you want to use it, and choose save picture as.. Then you can go to user CP and make it as your avatar as well.

You can't crush me with anything you got it my friends!Don't try,I love TN and DON"T U FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gino is a wusse in my opinion...a pretty boy wusse! I remember a few years back (I think it was the year they were something like 31-0) and we beat them in the tournament.

After the game, there he sat with his face in his hands...CRYING!!!!!!! What a wusse! I never have liked him and I refuse to start now!!!!!!!

I doubt his own mother likes him, specially since the Doctor that delivered Gino looked her up at a game, slapped her and said, I should have done this before.

VN Store

Back