Get Ready For A Showdown!

MphsBlues

Our Lady Vols square off against a very strong Lady Tarheels team this sunday at 7 pm Eastern. I have no doubt that Pat will have the girls ready to play, but this team has game. Larkins and Pringle will give Candace and Nikki all they want down under. McCants contributed 28 in this last matchup against Purdue. The freshman with the name I don't even want to try to spell is playing good ball.
NC is a great ball club, but I'm remaining optimistic that our girls can take them. Mark your calendar for Sunday!
I won't be on here as I will be at a church program, so yell loud for them!
Go Vols! :rock:

If you don't care about women's sports then why bother making a comment at all?

Well anyway's I will be enjoying this game. It should be a nail biter. UNC has a very good group of freshmen.

Agreed! Sadly, so many that consider themselves Vol fans can't muster a kind word or a bit of encouragement for the Lady Vols who represent our school better than any other program we have. And I am a big football fan, men's hoops fan - but you can believe that this guy is gonna support the Lady Vols, as well.

Anyway, it's gonna be a good game. The handful of us that enjoy watching the ladies play will be in for a treat!

I noted the statement "a handful of us that enjoy watching the ladies play". I enjoy the ladies game and usually see very good attendance at the games. I seem to remember that at one time, the ladies average home attendance was higher than that of only a limited number of men's programs. Does anyone know the average home attendance.

Alos, is anyone else as upset as I am about the worthless University information website that is now is use? Until about a year ago, we had a great website.

I noted the statement "a handful of us that enjoy watching the ladies play". I enjoy the ladies game and usually see very good attendance at the games. I seem to remember that at one time, the ladies average home attendance was higher than that of only a limited number of men's programs. Does anyone know the average home attendance.

Alos, is anyone else as upset as I am about the worthless University information website that is now is use? Until about a year ago, we had a great website.

I meant the handful on VN. The ladies have an excellent following elsewhere. I just see more people that would tear the Lady Vols game down rather than support it on here - inexplicable as that may be.

Agreed! Sadly, so many that consider themselves Vol fans can't muster a kind word or a bit of encouragement for the Lady Vols who represent our school better than any other program we have. And I am a big football fan, men's hoops fan - but you can believe that this guy is gonna support the Lady Vols, as well.

Anyway, it's gonna be a good game. The handful of us that enjoy watching the ladies play will be in for a treat!

Other than watching Vol football, the next best thing is watching the Lady Vols play basketball. We've got "THE BEST" ladies WNCAA basketball coach in the country and THE BEST team in the country over the last 20 years. Is there any other team, other than maybe UConn, that can match our Lady Vols?
Prediction for Sunday evening-Lady Vols will still be ranked #1 after the game! I foresee the total score being close to or over 120.

I have no doubt that this game will be a great one. I only hate that Ivory has graduated. She was one I loved to hate. Go Vols

Come on all you Lady Vol fans...no game thread? :)

ps we're winning.

Duke getting beat while the Lady Vols are whopping North Carolina, PRICELESS!!!

Keep pouring it on, Girls!!!

whatever happens with the free throws it's still a one possession game. Go Lady Vols!

The almost turned it over and then missed a long three. That rebound that led to the foul shots may have saved the day.

VN Store

Back