Banned on Tidefans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennfanatic

Alabama fans are such babies! I got on their website and asked them how it felt to finish 4th in the SEC West and to hire an idiot like Saban. So they banned me from their website. I hate Alabama!

Alabama fans are such babies! I got on their website and asked them how it felt to finish 4th in the SEC West and to hire an idiot like Saban. So they banned me from their website. I hate Alabama!

Trash talking in your first post on a rival website is not the best way to get off on the right foot. Try some diplomacy next time. :good!:

Umm... probably a similar reaction to what you would have received on this board if you jumped on calling the fan base "idiots."

Ill do anything to cause Alabama fans pain. Ive hated them since I was born and will continue to hate them as long as I live.

You made your name tennfanatic just like here and then started a thread that bashed their team and their coach...

I am surpirsed that you are shocked at their reaction...

Im not shocked, I just think its funny that they paid a coach 4 million dollars a year to go 6-6 and 4th in the West.

you act surprised. most boards have a "no trolling" policy. the same would probably happen over here.

I was banned for saying inbreeding is wrong.

:crazy:

haha thats awesome. year before last we started a tradition at southern. a bunch of people that post on the GSU boards would go over and post on the furman boards like it was our own, basically taking over there board. they would ban us, so we kept making new names and stuff. it was pretty funny

I hate Alabama. I also hate trolling.
:thumbsup:

I never understand why people feel so proud of being a troll on another site that they feel the need to create a thread bragging about it.

:)The WASHING POWDER TEAM, so why did bama and little nick name there football team after a WASHING POWDER, can anyone just tell me why would you do that name your football after WASHING POWDERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back