The "what Game Are You Watching?" Thread

milohimself

RIP CITY
What games are everybody watching?

I'm watching Oregon State at Arizona. Beavers are playing fast and actually keeping up with Arizona, but the Wildcats still have a bit of a lead. 31-25 Arizona.

Salim Stoudamire already has 20 points in the first half. :blink: He just dropped two 3's in a row beyond even NBA range.

Milo - I know you don't like it that much, but you have to switch over to the last 10 laps of the Daytona 500. It's the law.

Milo - I know you don't like it that much, but you have to switch over to the last 10 laps of the Daytona 500. It's the law.

Agreed. College b-ball takes a break today

Originally posted by duckman398686@Feb 20, 2005 5:53 PM

Agreed. College b-ball takes a break today

..although, the last 10 seconds of the Ga Tech/FSU game was pretty incredible today.

Okay. Jeff Gordon won. I can hear the boos from the south all the way over in Oregon...

Arizona whooped up on OSU... OSU played a good game, but Salim Stoudamire was insane. He put up 32 points today, 10/17 field goals and 9/14 three pointers. Incredible.

I am watching Kentucky and UF while checking on the Duke/GT game. Who else plays today?

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 13, 2005 2:34 PM
ummm is it ok st. and texas tech?

bobby knight has his boys playing real well.

What channel is that on?

florida is kicking some wildcat a**. who should we root for? dumb gators or cats?

i think i hate the kentucky b-ball team more than florida's. at least we can beat florida.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 13, 2005 2:56 PM
florida is kicking some wildcat a**. who should we root for? dumb gators or cats?

i think i hate the kentucky b-ball team more than florida's. at least we can beat florida.

yep Florida is up 13 with 2 minutes to go. That really suprises me.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 13, 2005 3:10 PM
:finger: :gun: :machinegun: :gun: kentucky

Well the Gators just won their first ever SEC Tournament Championship.

VN Store

Back