Defending 5A Champs Smyrna Bulldogs win playoff game face W/C

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Smyrna won easily at Lincoln County (The Pit) last night by 3 or 4 td's and Wilson Central defeated undefeated Riverdale at Tomahawk Stadium in Murfreesboro by 3 or 4 td/s. Rematch to be played at Smyrna next Friday. Smyrna won at W/C a few weks ago by 4. W/C has a tight end who is being recruited by Kentucky,Adkins, whose brother pitched for UT. I would imagine W/C learned how to defense Riverdale after seeing how Smyrna stopped them in the second half of our game with them. Go Dogs!!!

Should be an extremely good ballgame. I believe that Smyrna will be able to edge Wilson Central due to Sonny Gray's arm and Wilk's playmaking abilities. Good Luck to both teams.

Should be an extremely good ballgame. I believe that Smyrna will be able to edge Wilson Central due to Sonny Gray's arm and Wilk's playmaking abilities. Good Luck to both teams.
Hopefully it's showtime for Rod Wilks again. Although I'm impressed with Sonny and freshman r/b Jeremiah Bryson. I hear Gray , even though he signed to pitch for Vandy probably local because of his mom living in Nashville alone since his dad was killed in a car wreck a few years back, will be drafted by the pro's prior to his going to college.

Hopefully it's showtime for Rod Wilks again. Although I'm impressed with Sonny and freshman r/b Jeremiah Bryson. I hear Gray , even though he signed to pitch for Vandy probably local because of his mom living in Nashville alone since his dad was killed in a car wreck a few years back, will be drafted by the pro's prior to his going to college.

He picked Vandy because he and Vandy's coach are real tight. They talk all the time. And I'm pretty sure he's going to college for at least a year or two.

After high school you cannot be drafted again until you are 21 years old, so one year is not going to happen and two isn't unless he's 19 now. And if he's offered a big signing bonus this year, I'd bet he'd sign.

After high school you cannot be drafted again until you are 21 years old, so one year is not going to happen and two isn't unless he's 19 now. And if he's offered a big signing bonus this year, I'd bet he'd sign.

From everything he's told me, I'm pretty sure he's going to college, unless some "life changing" money is thrown at him........which it might.

VN Store

Back