Tuesday Night Hoops

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I'm watching Indiana and Ohio State. 36-35 Indiana midway through the second half.

What has happened to IU anyway? Bobby Knight leaves and the place almost falls apart.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 15, 2005 8:55 PM
What has happened to IU anyway? Bobby Knight leaves and the place almost falls apart.

They have had a tuff time. They had a good year not too long ago didn't they?

I don't know. To be honest, I don't keep up with them. All I know is you don't hear much about them anymore when you used to hear a lot.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 15, 2005 9:03 PM
I don't know. To be honest, I don't keep up with them. All I know is you don't hear much about them anymore when you used to hear a lot.

Congrats on 2000 posts. :good:

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice! I hope that I haven't been an annoying poster that puts up too many bad post's. Cool, now if I could just find a way to get actual cash for my VN dollars.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 15, 2005 8:10 PM
Cool, now if I could just find a way to get actual cash for my VN dollars.

If you find out, please spread the news. I'm a little strapped for cash.

:lol:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 15, 2005 9:22 PM
If you find out, please spread the news. I'm a little strapped for cash.

I just figured out a way but it will cost you 20 bucks to find out. This goes for everyone else too! ;)

Wow, SC is leading Kentucky by two at the half. :good:

I know, it is pretty funny that the number 3 team in the nation could only muster 23 points in the first half against USC.

SC is up 31-26. I don't care for SC but I will never complain when UK loses.

I think the Cats are a little overrated this year with the SEC being down and all.

SC is doing a really good job of holding Kentucky at their pace. 2 minutes into the second half and Kentucky only has 26 points? :yikes:

We'll see if SC can weather the inevitable rush that Ky is always capable of.

WOW! Did anybody see that flurry of blocked shots? That last one looked like a volleyball spike.

Tubby is irate about this game. Can't say that I blame him. I think that UK has been watching too much film of our team.

Tubby needs to get himself T'd up about right now. His team is laying an egg.

That was quite a "flurry" of blocked shots allright. Pretty good game though. How long til Kentucky makes a run. You know that they will reel of 8 or 10 straight at some point.

At this rate, they better do it fast or SC is going to pull away.

Kentucky is on a pace to score about 40 points?????

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 15, 2005 10:22 PM
At this rate, they better do it fast or SC is going to pull away.

Kentucky is on a pace to score about 40 points?????

Still a lot of time left. I remember the Florida game was the same way a couple of weeks ago. It's only a matter of time.

I keep expecting SC to go cold, but they are just playing relentless right now.

Kentucky is in deep do-do. Down by 13 with 4 minutes to go on the road.

SC is playing with a lot of emotion. They may pull this off.

It's getting to the point where Kentucky pretty much is going to need to keep SC scoreless the rest of the way. I mean, they are down 12 with under 3 to go and they've only scored 47 so far. Not looking good.

13 point lead with a minute to go. I don't think SC can blow this one.

VN Store

Back