I saw this done on another board

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I have seen on another board where they post a picture and everyone posts their opinion of what the caption should be. Let's see how creative you guys & gals are.

Attachments

• utalabama3mp227.jpg
    utalabama3mp227.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 121
I'm guessing Don Shula? I honestly didn't know that, but that would be my guess.

How about:

"You do realize that Tennessee is the reason we are on probation in the first place"

or

"Come on just one kiss........"

or

"Did you know my aunt's third cousins sister's grandmother on my father's side once met the BEAR?"

No, I never promised you strippers! You must be thinking of Mike Price. I am Mike Shula!!!

Are you serious? Now why did you have to go and spoil our fun? :D

We'll just still pretend that it's Shula. ;)

Shhhh!

Yeah, spoil sport. It is hard to tell it isn't Mike. My screen is dirty.

Originally posted by Tide81@Nov 1 2003, 12:34 PM
How could you miatake Coach Woods for Coach Shula? BTW, Coach Woods has a son who plays for the Vols, and CMS and CSP are good men, not good ones to make fun of.
If you have time, vote for the Vol's Smoky via the link below. It's a mascot contest.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/capitalone/vote

I guess I am showing my ignorance getting the two confused. :rolleyes:

Who is CSP?

As SEC fans you should know that making fun of the other coaches in the conference is what we all do best! ;)

I thought that is what you meant, but I figured Coach Sparky Woods would be CSW. B)

I have seen on another board where they post a picture and everyone posts their opinion of what the caption should be. Let's see how creative you guys & gals are.

-“Come on ref, give us a break.”

-Ref...“That Coach Saban at LSU makes his own breaks if you know what I mean.....” hold’s out hand and winks waiting for payment

Last edited:

VN Store

Back