Anyone watch The Big Bang Theory on CBS?

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
I was looking forward to it and I really liked it! Did I mention the girl in it is smokin'!

yeah, looks like Monday's will be How I Met Your Mother > Big Bang Theory > Two and a Half Men.

This is reason enough to watch

yeah, i still watch.

solid show. i never have a clue what any of them are talking about when they're having science discussions.

Don't know, only watched it a couple times, but that is what she is originally from.

Yea it's pretty funny. I watch it every week but it's not in my top 5-10 or anything. And yea she is very hot. I'm not sure the show is worth watching without her...

I would watch it but my wife watches Dancing with the lameass Stars. That is the worst show ever created.

Must suck only having one tv in the house. You need to get your TV Converter Box Coupon before February too? :)

I would watch it but my wife watches Dancing with the lameass Stars. That is the worst show ever created.

I second that. I don't need to see Jerry Springer or dude from Police Academy Steve Guttenburg dancing around like idiots. I really can't stand A.C. Slater with that stupid smirk he always has like he is always just so happy or something.

Eh, the show always seemed like a Hollywood produced version of nerds. Watch Spaced if you want authentic nerds. I did see David and Darlene while flipping channels. It was like a Roseanne reunion.

VN Store

Back