Seinfeld thread

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Any Seinfeld fans here? I thought I would start this thread so people could post their favorite episodes or quotes from the show.

I am watching the one right now where George gets caught peeing in the shower. :lol:

I just saw that one (I think last week). I love the end where Kramer goes into his apartment with that guy and then come back and says "he is the phone guy" (or cable guy or whatever).

:good:

That's a good one. George has a lot of classics...like "shrinkage".

One of my all time favorites has to be the one with Elaine dancing. :pepper:

I don't remember that one. Remember the one where Kramer was freaking out over his water pressure?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jan 31 2004, 11:24 PM
I don't remember that one. Remember the one where Kramer was freaking out over his water pressure?

You mean the "bad hair" episode. They were buying shower heads on the black market.

:pepper: :pepper: I like the two part seies where Kramer goes to L.A. I wish the show hadn't ended like it did. I'd like to see Seinfield make some new epsodes.

Originally posted by eddman34@Feb 26, 2004 12:15 PM
:pepper: :pepper: I like the two part seies where Kramer goes to L.A. I wish the show hadn't ended like it did. I'd like to see Seinfield make some new epsodes.

I'm trying to remember, is that the one where he is on Murphy Brown or is that another episode.

btw, welcome to VolNation!! :welcome:

I can't believe this thread never made it.

No more Seinfeld fans out there? I wonder sometimes if I have seen every espisode.

One of my favorite moments is when Elaine hires Kramer to watch over a large piece of furniture since she is not allowed to move it in on a Sunday and Kramer gets terrorized by two gay interior decorators who intimidate him and steal the furniture. :lol:

I had never watched it until the last episode, there was such a fuss about it. Now I've learned to appreciate the show. I liked several equally but the no soup for you episode is hard to top. I saw them on Regis and Kelly a few ago and Kramer(sp), would not watch the monitor of the old show-clips being shown because he said he as a perfectionist. Imagine, a guy with his genius. Oh yea. the Baaboo(sp) very good man episode was funny, too.

Originally posted by GAVol@Dec 11, 2005 3:59 AM
One of my favorite moments is when Elaine hires Kramer to watch over a large piece of furniture since she is not allowed to move it in on a Sunday and Kramer gets terrorized by two gay interior decorators who intimidate him and steal the furniture.  :lol:
[snapback]212506[/snapback]​

those are the same guys who terrorize Kramer for not wanting to wear the AIDS ribbon. :lol:

Originally posted by utfantilidie@Dec 11, 2005 8:46 AM
I had never watched it until the last episode, there was such a fuss about it. Now I've learned to appreciate the show. I liked several equally but the no soup for you episode is hard to top. I saw them on Regis and Kelly a few ago and Kramer(sp), would not watch the monitor of the old show-clips being shown because he said he as a perfectionist. Imagine, a guy with his genius. Oh yea. the Baaboo(sp) very good man episode was funny, too.
[snapback]212528[/snapback]​

The Soup Nazi is definitely a classic.

I like the one where Elaine dances. That's one of the funniest things ever. :biggrin2:

Which was the one where George makes a place to sleep under his desk??

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Dec 11, 2005 2:45 PM
Which was the one where George makes a place to sleep under his desk??
[snapback]212583[/snapback]​

that was pretty funny.

I would like to see how many names we could come up with from the show besides Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine. Other characters like Baboo and Llyod Braun and made up names like Art Vandelay. :lol:

Never play trivial pursuit with the Bubble Boy.

I like the Whiz episode, but my favorite was the mailman episode when the Wilford Brimley had a little talk with Kramer.

There are so many great Seinfeld episodes that I can't think of any.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Dec 11, 2005 5:20 PM
There are so many great Seinfeld episodes that I can't think of any.
[snapback]212851[/snapback]​

:bad:

Originally posted by Lexvol@Dec 11, 2005 6:06 PM
but my favorite was the mailman episode when the Wilford Brimley had a little talk with Kramer.
[snapback]212835[/snapback]​

"Then shouldn't YOU be wearing the bucket on your head?"

:biggrin2:

My favorite is "The bet" episode about who could be "Master of their domain" the longest. Elaine had to bet double to be in and Kramer was out after 10mins.

Or where Seinfeld had to wear the Pirate shirt during an interview. He couldn't hear the woman talk and just agreed to wear her shirt. Funny.

VN Store

Back