Players of the week

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
from KNS:

PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

Offense

Logan Hammontree (Karns): 213 yards on nine carries, TD.

Andre Sterling (Farragut): 205 yards on 31 carries, 2 TDs.

Zach Vann (Catholic): 120 yards on 16 carries, 2 TDs and a 92-yard kickoff return for a score.

Jordan Greenway (Greeneville): 12-for-19 passing for 146 yards, 2 TDs.

Defense

T.J. Walker (William Blount): 11 tackles, 5.5 sacks.

Josh Berrong (Sweetwater): 17 tackles.

Will Coley (West): 11 tackles, 4 assists, 2 sacks, 2 tackles for loss.

Jeffrey Faris (Catholic): 9 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 3 pass breakups, fumble recovery.

from KNS:

PLAYERS OF THE WEEK

Offense

T.J. Walker (William Blount): 11 tackles, 5.5 sacks.

That actually makes me a lot less scared of William Blount beating us. A team has to suck to give up 5.5 sacks to anyone.

I saw that. He had 17 sacks last year I believe, so he's good but I agree that giving up 5.5 to the same kid in one game is not good.

Robert Robinson, South Pittsburg: He ran for 130 yds and 3 touchdowns against Lookout Valley

Jacob Moffett, Rhea County:He had 4 recptions one for a 45 yd TD & a record tieing 3 interceptions aganist Soddy Daisy

Randy White from Virginia High School (a UNC commit)keeps showing what kind of stud he is.... not really. He is so soft. He has 7 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 TFLs, 0 FF, and 1 catch in 3 games. He is a quallity long snapper though.

Randy White from Virginia High School (a UNC commit)keeps showing what kind of stud he is.... not really. He is so soft. He has 7 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 TFLs, 0 FF, and 1 catch in 3 games. He is a quallity long snapper though.
His scout.com profile
His rivals profile

He is a big guy. almost a legit 6'5" and a good 235-240. To bad he doesnt use any of it. He catches people (doesnt initiate contact) and he is afraid to get hit going across the middle.

VN Store

Back