This makes me sick

I am not saying I agree with it, but it is against the law to serve a person to the point of intoxication in a restaurant or bar, and said restaurant or bar can be held liable in the event of an accident such as this.

as for suing the towing company, that I disagree with wholeheartedly.

I am not saying I agree with it, but it is against the law to serve a person to the point of intoxication in a restaurant or bar, and said restaurant or bar can be held liable in the event of an accident such as this.

as for suing the towing company, that I disagree with wholeheartedly.

9109~I-Didn-t-Say-it-Was-Your-Fault-Posters.jpg

I was just about to make a thread about this....insane...worst part is, he'll probably get a good chunk of change for his troubles...Terrible thing, losing his son....But it's just as bad that he's going to try and turn his late son into a cash cow via BS litigation

Hancock died because he behaved like an idiot. If the American legal system had even a nodding resemblance to common sense, both of these lawsuits could be dismissed without anyone having to spend money to defend themselves.

Hancock died because he behaved like an idiot. If the American legal system had even a nodding resemblance to common sense, both of these lawsuits could be dismissed without anyone having to spend money to defend themselves.

Yup. Barkeep, fetch me another boilermaker and a cab ride....If i can afford it, a pro ballplayer can

VN Store

Back