New England @ Miami

milohimself

RIP CITY
Did anybody see this game? I thought it was incredible enough to earn its own thread. I am still in somewhat of a shock over that one.

That must have been one hell of a comeback . . . Milo, here's one of the truths of life - - Nobody in the Eastern time zone ever sees a big 4th quarter comeback on Monday Night Football.

11 point lead at 11:30 p.m. = bedtime

I watched it. Man, what was Brady thinking last night. He made some horrible mistakes. That last interception was just awful. He should have known better. Good for the Dolphins though. That was a good game.

Originally posted by GAVol@Dec 21, 2004 7:00 AM
That must have been one hell of a comeback . . . Milo, here's one of the truths of life - - Nobody in the Eastern time zone ever sees a big 4th quarter comeback on Monday Night Football.

11 point lead at 11:30 p.m. = bedtime

Bummer. SportsCenter highlights will have to do :p

Interesting fact: The first time EVER in the NFL that a team with 12 wins has lost to a team with only 2 wins.

I wonder if after Monday night there is even the slightest chance that the Dolphins would let interim coach, Jim Bates stay on and back out of the Saban deal.

If they own Clevland and do well against Baltimore, Bates might just get the job. The upper management of Miami is highly impressed with Bates' work.

What a game, Miami pulled off the biggest upset of the season currently.

Steelers are a win away from clinching homefield advantage, Patriots have put themselves in a must win game against the NY Jets now that they are only up 1 game on the Chargers and technically 2 games up on the Colts(since the hold the H2H tiebreakers.)

That just made the AFC totally crazy, as if the battle for the final WC spot wasnt enough, now theres a battle for the top 4 slots as well.

VN Store

Back