Detroit Tigers

TennVols423

FOREVER a VOL!
Gosh no tiger fans- 9-6 still a long season but if we cont. to get better we could pull off another 95 win season and go deep into the playoffs:rock:

Not a real Tiger fan, but I cheered for them last year and will continue to cheer for them this year. They have a realistic shot to win another 95 games and they have a great young pitching staff. The Tigers should make a deep playoff run this season and will continue to improve especially when they get Rogers back later this year.

ive been a tigersfan since 85, year i was born....my first outfit was a infant tigers uniform. The 3 years that we lost 100+ games i was prob at 30 of those games and we prob lost all 30. Its awesome to see them do so well esp. after all our fans have been through the past 7-10 years. Plus our farm team is the best winning the last 2 minor league championships. At least 8 of the tigers were playing triple A ball a year or 2 ago and now they are competing with the best the sport has to offer, gosh i got to go cry now

ive been a tigersfan since 85, year i was born....my first outfit was a infant tigers uniform. The 3 years that we lost 100+ games i was prob at 30 of those games and we prob lost all 30. Its awesome to see them do so well esp. after all our fans have been through the past 7-10 years. Plus our farm team is the best winning the last 2 minor league championships. At least 8 of the tigers were playing triple A ball a year or 2 ago and now they are competing with the best the sport has to offer, gosh i got to go cry now

You must be a real fan to put up with all of the losing they've gone through.

Man it feels good to finally move into first place....We have the toughest division in all of baseball

its going to be tough with the way the indians are playing right now. Boston just took us 3-1 in a 4 game series which hurt. Are pitching staff is hurting right now

VN Store

Back