Cooper Melton commit?

Definitely one to watch out for in the future. Watched him play against Tee Higgins and Oak Ridge in the playoff game. Not sure how this kid flew under the radar, as he burned Higgins twice and locked him down the whole game. Could be a diamond in the rough down the road.

Reactions: 12 people
w9K7wHkM.jpg

6-3, 195...also a very good basketball player.

Cooper Melton - Hudl

Melton finished the season with 61 receptions for 1,123 yards and 13 touchdowns, which pushed his all-time school records to 2,281 yards and 27 receiving scores.

Air attack one to remember for BC, WVin 2016 | The Cleveland Daily Banner

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
Definitely one to watch out for in the future. Watched him play against Tee Higgins and Oak Ridge in the playoff game. Not sure how this kid flew under the radar, as he burned Higgins twice and locked him down the whole game. Could be a diamond in the rough down the road.

Maybe because he's lacking in the melanin department?

He's probably a "glue guy" with "deceptive speed."

Reactions: 1 person
6'-3" is plenty tall to play TE. Delanie Walker for the Titans is 6'-0" and is All Pro.

But yeah, a couple extra inches never hurt anyone...twss

When I saw this I was like no way in hell Walker is 6'. Learn something new every day. He looked bigger than that on the field.

He looks fast, seems to high point the ball well, and looks like an aggressive blocker on run plays, getting kids like this to Walk on is pretty nice.

When I saw this I was like no way in hell Walker is 6'. Learn something new every day. He looked bigger than that on the field.

He was 6'1" at the combine. He must have shrunk an inch on the flight to Tennessee.

You're right though. He plays big.

This is the type of kid to fly under the radar, walk on at his dream school, and ultimately make a major impact down the road. One of the last kids I'd ever doubt.

So happy for Cooper! He and his family go to our church and he is a great kid. Super athletic! I'm a Bradley Central guy but pulling for this Walker Valley Mustang has been easy. Glad this dream is becoming a reality for him and love seeing someone who already loves the Vols get a shot to play for the school he loves.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back