Nashville, TN (Ensworth)

Tight End

Ht 6-5.5
Wt 260
CLASS OF 18

Tanner Antonutti, Ensworth, Tight End
Rivals.com
Tanner Antonutti - Hudl

Just picked up a UT offer per 247, his first from an FBS team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Kid played youth football in LaVergne,TN I believe. Was always a lineman at a young age. High motor , tough, and smart.

Reactions: 1 person
TANNER ANTONUTTI

Offensive lineman/tight end

6-5.5, 260 pounds

Ensworth High School, Nashville, Tenn.

247Sports Composite rating: Not rated

Antonutti, a tight end at Ensworth who could grow into an offensive lineman at the next level, picked up his first Football Bowl Subdivision offer from Tennessee less than a month ago. He grew up liking the Vols and already has visited them multiple times. Louisville and Purdue also have extended offers to him within the past few weeks.

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 1 person
8-10

Lot of recruits finally saw a few years of a resurgent TN in terms of instate guys having success and I think it will show this class in recruiting

And that's a low ball estimate IMO

I really think that 12-15 guys from instate could be a part of this class and not just filler guys either, but guys meeting legitimate needs. The O-line and D-line needs could practically be met by guys in state alone.

Reactions: 2 people
Any idea which QB they might land for 2018? I've read they are trying to get back in with Justin Fields. Are there any instate QBs that you could see getting an offer this year?

With Canales now it's gunna get interesting. We going to hear some old names pop back up. The main knock against our QB recruitment has been a lack of a specific QB coach. Lot of schools negative recruited that. Trevor Lawrence, Fields, the kid from LA all names that you'll hear from

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back