super bowl teams prediction

Yep. The AFC is still a little too close to call; They have a lot of good teams, all of which could still make it. Pats, Colts, etc. The NFC will be either Philadelphia or Atlanta.

I'm a huge TB Bucs fan I would love to see the Bucs there but I am going out on a limb how about

Colts/Packers! Yea I said it! Manning gets his ring!!

well Terrell Owens just pulled the Eagles outta the superbowl, without him they wont even get there killing my prediction....wonder who the Steelers will face now?

I'm going to say Steelers/Eagles. The Colts may have that high-powered offense, but they also have that cardboard defense. The Patriots got beaten by the Dolphins--enough said! For the NFC, there is little competition for the Eagles. The Falcons are overrated, and the Eagles have shown what they can do against the Packers. I don't see why everybody is making a big deal out of Terrell Owens being injured. In case y'all didn't notice, the Eagles made it to the NFCCG three straight times without TO, so why couldn't they do it now? And this year, they are the only great team in the NFC, hands down. By the way, the Steelers will win the Superbowl.

:banghead:

many many possibilities here,my heart says colts vs packers, Hey Im still a peyton fan!

my head says colts or steelers vs eagles or falcons

I'd say the two favorites going in are New England and Pittsburgh, with San Diego and Indy as the underdogs. Indy will basically have to score 40+ a game from here on out to stay in the playoffs... San Diego is good, and they certainly suprised everybody this year, and while they are a complete team, I don't think they can compete with the Pats or the Steelers.

The Steelers, I think, will be able to slow down the Indy offense just enough to make it an even game, while their own offense drives it up Indy's gut.

Eh... I see it hard for anybody to beat the Steelers at the moment. They do everything. Another team can even make their offense one-dimensional and they will still rock. They eat up clock time with an unstoppable running game, score whenever they feel like it and send opposing offenses packing. I mean, their second string defense just humiliated the Bills who were playing with their all to get into the playoffs.

Not since Johnny U and Earl Morral, Go Colts and Peyton Manning!!! Shouldn't leave out Jim O'Brien and his winning field goal.

Attachments

• week05.jpg
    week05.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
Colts/Falcons in the super bowl..

Peyton completes the greatest season by anybody with a ring

Attachments

• PM2.gif
    PM2.gif
    38.6 KB · Views: 4

VN Store

Back