Boulware, Jones, and Stewart

VolsByNature

DeletedPost Record Holder
Is a very good haul at OL. I understand the concern of the Chance Hall injury, but you have to like where we sit at OL right now, as far as recruiting goes.

Just like DL you can never have too many talented OL. The 2012 no OL signee debacle put us in the position we're in today with inexperienced OL.

Reactions: 2 people
Just like DL you can never have too many talented OL. The 2012 no OL signee debacle put us in the position we're in today with inexperienced OL.

The whole class. Pig, Croom, McNeil are contributing, top of my head that's it, maybe one or two more. Danny O

I want one more OT, then I will be perfectly happy.

I agree. Based on the reports, it sounds like there are a few interested OTs (both committed and non-committed) that could be visiting the Vols over the next few weeks.

With the staff also scouring the ranks of the Jr. colleges, I wouldn't be surprised to see a new commitment emerge before the end of the season for UT.

North and Croom lost 50/50 balls in the end zone to ou's smaller DBs. Playmakers aren't playmakers unless they make plays.

North is a playmaker.

Reactions: 2 people
North and Croom lost 50/50 balls in the end zone to ou's smaller DBs. Playmakers aren't playmakers unless they make plays. :no:

Not sure how you fault North losing a bad forced ball with 3 defenders covering him. Croom def at a minimum should have went up and used his body to fend off the defender and that could have at least made it incomplete but prob ends up a TD for Croom. Instead he felt the guy up with his hands like a finesse WR would

Reactions: 1 person
Richmond will flip.... was tweeting about the game and told us to give our O line a break... he is paying attention.... we will see him in Orange.

Stop that, Croom wasn't supposed to lose that battle at all. Ball really went through his hands. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

This isn't directed at you, BB, but just using your quote as the platform to make my point, since something similar has been said multiple times the last 48 hours...

Does everyone on here know the health status of every player on our team? If not, then you might want to think about it. I guess everyone has forgotten the fact that a student spotted Croom before the 1st game wearing a soft cast on his lower arm. Has anyone noticed he has been practicing in a green jersey since then? He, and I'm sure there are many others, are giving their all for TN on that field, and are doing it in pain...not just bumps and bruises pain. Does anyone think that might affect performance, especially catching the ball? Just sayin...

Reactions: 6 people
This isn't directed at you, BB, but just using your quote as the platform to make my point, since something similar has been said multiple times the last 48 hours...

Does everyone on here know the health status of every player on our team? If not, then you might want to think about it. I guess everyone has forgotten the fact that a student spotted Croom before the 1st game wearing a soft cast on his lower arm. Has anyone noticed he has been practicing in a green jersey since then? He, and I'm sure there are many others, are giving their all for TN on that field, and are doing it in pain...not just bumps and bruises pain. Does anyone think that might affect performance, especially catching the ball? Just sayin...

Understandable for one of his earlier dropped passes and he has actually done solid this year until OK game IMO. However for that end zone play his problem was not using his body which isn't so much to do with whatever injury he has to his hand

Richmond will flip.... was tweeting about the game and told us to give our O line a break... he is paying attention.... we will see him in Orange.

So you feel his commitment to Ole Miss was just for the heck of it?

Yeah, TN has always had me as their #1 OL recruit. CBJ has made me a priority from day 1. I have set my "special day" as Sept 9th to honor my friend. Says family and friends is why he is staying close to home and I'll commit to Ole Miss. "Go Rebs".

And less than a week later you feel he is just waiting to flip to the Vols and everything he said has changed? Really?

I've been watching him play like he has for two years now. His arm hurting shouldn't bother his jumping ability.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back