MockingVol's RF Thread in a Bottle 2.0 : Return of the Mocks

MockingVol

Fiddy
15' NC LB Tasquarius Turkeyshank Jr.

Ron Mockson:
At 8 Eastern tonight heavily sought after linebacker Tasquarius Turkeyshank Jr. will be choosing between Alabama, Florida, and Tennessee. Tennessee has had the momentum here recently and is positioned well.
-Mockenberry
BaldMocker:
Thanks for the info as ever Ron Mockson, mustache clad hero of VN.​
Ron Mockson:
You're welcome.
-Mockenberry
Must10:
...You are capable of independent thought Ron, right??​
Ron Mockson:
I don't know what you mean...
-Mockenberry
MockFuture:
Holy **** the Mocksonator is like Bumblebee from Transformers! :eek:lol:​
utkmock:
Now I just want to ride Ron even more...​
MocBuck:
dawg​
mocksjuzunk:
I literally live on the opposite side of the earth and still can look out my front door and see this situation more clearly than you.​
Biopsymock:
Hey mocks how are things over your way? I hear the Klingons overthrew the government with the help of a reanimated Genghis Khan and Gary Coleman.​
LotteryMock:
Damnit Biopsymock, why can you never add to the discussion at hand?!
Can't you tell right now we are supposed to be mocking Mocbuck​
mokssam:
The only time that a "dawg" is brought up in this thread should be in reference to dog farts​
Murger:
One time my dog, a Rottweiler/Chihuahua mix, farted on an ethnic child... God I love that dog.​
Mockingdom:
This message is hidden because Mockingdom is on your ignore list.​
TNMockful505:
Man, I don't even know what you just said Mockingdom but why don't you give this a look Beginner's Guide to the VN Recruiting Forum
Go Mock Win:
:)
Mock74:
mokeeter33418:
MockMachine:
The three horsemen of the apocalypse ride at twilight...​
MockProf:
Time to load your booms gentlemen!

I'd imagine it's about time for Mockbone to come in and say something negative​
Mockbone:
Something negative​
mockyTD:
BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!
Mockdune:
:lolabove:Have a little bit of a premature boom there bud?​
mockyTD:
... Don't judge me. The medicine just doesn't work. :cray:​
ZeroMockThirty:
UGA might not even be a hat on the table, but I'm still going to post useless information in here.

Today only 7 players were arrested, also we got a commit from the State Pen so we don't even need this guy.​
MockWarrior:
"Don't need him" as in the scholarship wasn't commitable?? Ours to him is the same way!

... I know this might be a little sudden... but do you want to move in together?​
OGbabyaviMock:
Could someone light up the Wu Tang Signal?​
Bruce Mayne:
Did someone say the Bat Signal?!​
Mux:
Did someone say they need my approval of their lighting choices?! It is just one of my many specialties.

As I say, 70% of the time I'm right all the time.​
Wu Tang Mock:
Cash rules everything around me, cream get the money. Dolla dolla bills yall. Also, this boy All Vol!​
Ron Mockson:
I couldn't help but be a Vol. That peanut butter game is mad delicious.
-Turkeyshank Jr.

* The server subsequently shut down as migchig and Mockna overran the thread with explosion gifs, Kate Upton gifs, Kate Upton exploding gifs, and tons of emoticons (my favorite of which is the shaking breast one. I enclosed a sample of said emoticon -:run:)*

*3 months after National Signing Day*

Mock4Vols:
Random completely useless bump because I felt like it.​
MockingMock:
Son of a bitc...

Reactions: 29 people
Took me a while to complete, this was a real *****. I tried to get as many posters in as possible, but I had to leave a lot of you out as it was just getting too long.

Hope you enjoy!:hi:

Reactions: 5 people
MockMachine is honored! Lol... not sure about the three horsemen though... lol

Quite entertaining, nonetheless!

The Ron Mockson and Murger ones are gold.

Also, perfect ending.

Last edited:
Over the last couple of days we've had some ridiculously long post that were hilarious, well done

good job, we have alot of characters on this board!

You forgot the last line.

Mock Knight: To MockingMock:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Took me a while to complete, this was a real *****. I tried to get as many posters in as possible, but I had to leave a lot of you out as it was just getting too long.

Hope you enjoy!:hi:

Nicely done MV. :hi: Maybe I'll make 3rd. team all-V/N. lol

I will admit that I'm a bit confused that I'm possibly viewed as one of the kooky posters on this site :lol:

I will admit that I'm a bit confused that I'm possibly viewed as one of the kooky posters on this site :lol:

Yeahhhh, some of the things I put in there were more things that a newby to the site would do. I'm not putting a newby in this though so I had to add some "character" to some of you otherwise almost normal posters :)

:fireworks: :run: :run: :run:

:fireworks: :run: :run: :run:

Last edited:
Yeahhhh, some of the things I put in there were more things that a newby to the site would do. I'm not putting a newby in this though so I had to add some "character" to some of you otherwise almost normal posters :)

It's all good, brah. I enjoyed the read. Nice work.

MockingMock decided LV wouldn't fit because he already had so many posters, plus it was almost August, so he just couldn't add anymore.

Yeah LV and I had a discussion behind the scenes. He was very understanding when I told him he was going to be a numbers casualty. He simply slid his calculator back into his pocket and said, " Numbers never lie."

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back