D Jones

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Just visiting: Dwight Jones, one of the top receiver prospects in the country, was visiting unofficially Saturday and took in the game.
Jones, who's from Burlington, N.C., had previously committed to North Carolina. He's a five-star prospect and the third-rated receiver prospect in the country by Rivals.com.

Hmmmm, think I had mentioned this a little bit back. Its all going to unfold. UNC has won one game, and he took an unofficial visit to a UTK game where we threw 47 passes and it was evident that we lacked a 'dynamic WR' within our young group of wideouts. Go get 'em Trooper.

He has said that he will wait and see who UNC hires if Bunting is fired. I think he also really likes the fact that he can walk-on with UNC's basketball team. If Bunting's replacement is top notch(which I doubt he will be) and Bruce gets to talk with Dwight, I really think we land him, especially if Meach leaves.

It has been officially announced that Bunting is gone at the end of the year. They had better hit a home run with the new hire.

I dont see how they could hit a home run, since chapel hill will NEVER be a football school, any coach will always be looking up at roy williams

Bunting is gone, stayin till the rest of the year got fired yesterday or stepped down

On Volinsider.com it says that ahmad paige visited too! on scout he is ranked as the 4th best wr in the country.

found this looking for info on d jones. i would love to steal this kid from them: CarolinaBlue.com - Message Boards

Looks like there is a great deal of specualtion about Coach Cut to North Carolina...I dont think it's job he wants or anyone wants for that matter. If NC had any sense they would go after the Rutgers coach.

VN Store

Back