UGA Takes Hit After Loss to UT

CSpindizzy

Five Star Recruit
From the AJC.com. Note the one guy who chooses CO over UGA...did the Buffs close game have some effect on him?

Dogs lose key recruit to Spurrier

By JEFF D'ALESSIO
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 10/11/06
Cheraw (S.C.) High defensive end Cliff Matthews, one of Georgia's top recruiting targets, has decided to play his college football for Steve Spurrier instead.
Matthews, rated a four-star recruit by Scout.com, told the Web site Wednesday night that he had committed to the Gamecocks.

"I felt it in my heart it was the best place for me," Matthews told Scout.com. "Coach Spurrier and I have a real tight relationship."
It's the second recruiting hit the Bulldogs have taken this week. Earlier, Grayson High defensive end Conrad Obi switched his commitment from Georgia to Colorado.
National signing day is Feb. 7, 2007.

Grayson High defensive end Conrad Obi switched his commitment from Georgia to Colorado.

That one is mindblowing. If there's one thing Richt has done, it's seal up the borders and keep in state talent at home. The way things have been going, it's almost unconscionable that a kid from that close to Athens would leave the state.

They still promising strippers out there?

I had a brief tryst with one of the young ladies at UGA that "shows the football recruits around campus". Lets just say she remains in my top three to this day.

let me say that on a trip to athens I woke up in an apartment with a beautiful girl and I had to sneak out because I didnt know her name, so I'll always hve fond memories, also Heath ran wild on Zier and all those NFL players they had

VN Store

Back