'98 Championship Game

I have that same DVD, however, I've always disliked the play-by-play.... especially late in the game when it became less focused on the game and more focused on the announcer retiring. I also have the 2-CD broadcast of John Ward for this game. One of my next endeavors is to make a DVD that has both the original soundtrack and the John Ward soundtrack as an alternative... similar to how most DVDs allow switching to commentary tracks.

I have that same DVD, however, I've always disliked the play-by-play.... especially late in the game when it became less focused on the game and more focused on the announcer retiring. I also have the 2-CD broadcast of John Ward for this game. One of my next endeavors is to make a DVD that has both the original soundtrack and the John Ward soundtrack as an alternative... similar to how most DVDs allow switching to commentary tracks.

I will send you the cash for a case of a beverage of your choice if you do this!!

(I've never heard the John Ward broadcast of it.)

You may just be offering to burn a copy for this person cause you know them,but Ill take one if your just being friendly!!

Did you ever get a copy of the game? If not, let me know. I have the pregame, game, and postgame/sportscenter, and next day interview of Coach Fulmer and Nat'l Champ commercials that I copied to dvd. My email is the best way to contact me. stlrcoach@yahoo.com

VN Store

Back