Defending the Super Bowl....

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
NOT THIS YEAR!!!!

if that's the best we have to offer, we aren't even going to make the playoffs.

we got out coached, out played, they were more physical...completely beat us.

this is going to be a long season for Steeler nation if things don't get fixed in a hurry.

oh, how the mighty have fallen....

Nope. The media won't write Pittsburgh off yet because the Steelers made a run last season... But now, if it looks as if the hand of God himself is going to guide the Steelers through yet again, then all other teams should just give up.

On the real, I think it's the absence of Bettis doing this.

Nope. The media won't write Pittsburgh off yet because the Steelers made a run last season... But now, if it looks as if the hand of God himself is going to guide the Steelers through yet again, then all other teams should just give up.

On the real, I think it's the absence of Bettis doing this.
he's definitely missed, but we haven't even been able to put ourselves in a position where he could be utilized like he was last year...now from a locker room perspective, i think he's missed even more, but on the feild, we aren't doing anything but shooting ourselves in the foot.

that fake punt in the 1st qtr on 4th and 8 was ridiculous....and nothing can explain how bad we are getting beat up front on both sides of the ball. The charges and jags made our defensive line look like powder puffs. and the offensive line, which is full of pro bowlers has looked very, very averages at best.

and the cherry on top is Ben has been fairly careless with the football.

1-3 right now. and we have the Cheifs, Falcons, Raiders, Broncos and Saints the next 5. i hate to say it but they almost need to win all 5 to even have a shot. After that, we have 5 division games and the Panthers and Bucs. We'd have to go 4-3 in that stretch, win the next 5 in a row to just get to 10 wins.

and right now, the only games on teh schedule that i truly think we are capable of winning are: Browns two times, Raiders, Saints, Bucs, Cheifs...two against the Ravens, a trip to Cincy, a trip to Carolina, Broncos, and a trip to ATlanta seem to be losses right now if they don't get this fixed...like now.

I drafted Ben Rothlissucker as my fantasy QB. I must have been huffing glue...

At what point do they bench Roethlisberger and start the only QB that has won a game for Pittsburgh this season?

That fake punt was brutal... the formation just gave it away, the camera wasn't even focused back on the punter, it stayed on the line. Those trick plays just don't seem the same with Randle El.

At what point do they bench Roethlisberger and start the only QB that has won a game for Pittsburgh this season?

That fake punt was brutal... the formation just gave it away, the camera wasn't even focused back on the punter, it stayed on the line. Those trick plays just don't seem the same with Randle El.
those trick plays are fine in the right situation...but not on 4th and 8 that early in the game.

either way, they better toughen up and get better up front on both sides of the ball or they wont' even have a chance to defend....they are getting beat up front badly right now, which is something you don't expect from the STeelers.

Here is a stat no one would have expected. Big Ben has 0 Td's and 7 INT's....WOW!

VN Store

Back