This just in...

hatvol96

The Titans are in negotiations to join the Sun Belt Conference. MTSU will replace them in the NFL. League Commissioner Roger Goodell said that it was only fair to have the best team in Middle Tennessee represented in the NFL. Bud Adams stated that he hopes to put a competitive Sun Belt team on the field in five years.

That's three. How many more threads about the sorry Titans are we gonna get today, hat? :lol:

The Titans are in negotiations to join the Sun Belt Conference. MTSU will replace them in the NFL. League Commissioner Roger Goodell said that it was only fair to have the best team in Middle Tennessee represented in the NFL. Bud Adams stated that he hopes to put a competitive Sun Belt team on the field in five years.

Good move, Vince will thrive on dominating lesser competition such as North Texas. It will be similar to his Longhorns experience.

Then ouch, they got spanked by a depleted New England team.

What happened??
Almost exactly what I predicted in another thread would. The Bengals aren't at the level yet that they are going to follow up a win at Pittsburgh by beating New England. The Patriots are still the mentally toughest team in football. They relish being counted out. Also, their OL is fine. The "depletion" of the Patriots really only refers to their defensive backfield.

Let's get one thing clear.I am a Titan's fan,my wife can see the stadium from her downtown office in Nashville(ok, Trashville).I have turned down numerous free tickets even VIP seating in club level (free food,drinks,etc).I have never seen them in person.I would rather drive to Knoxville and watch the Vols play.That is where my real football passion is.My sons like the Colts,etc.Personally I find it commical what is going on with the Titans because my BY FAR my all time favorite Titan Steve McNair was ran out of town, not by the fans, by the owner,and I hope he wins a super bowl one day with the Ravens.At least now the Ravens have someone on the team with some moral fabric.

I don't understand how Fisher can get by with such a horrible record compared to Fulmer, and yet, no one really points the downfall of the Titans at him.I think it's time for a change.

I don't understand how Fisher can get by with such a horrible record compared to Fulmer, and yet, no one really points the downfall of the Titans at him.I think it's time for a change.

I think everyone blames the Titans ownership, instead. Fisher has a done a good job of at least trying to make them competitive. A year or two ago they gave the Colts a good game, when they were clearly outmatched talentwise. The difference in Fulmer and Fisher is their value on the market. If Fisher were fired, he would find another job immediately. I don't think Fulmer could say the same.

VN Store

Back