Breaking News....Vince Young to start for Titans.

It probably is too soon, but at this point they might as well. Hopefully, they can protect him and not get him killed.

Cool. Might as well get him in there and learn. It's not like they're going to be sacrificing wins.

To soon or not the Titans don't have anything to lose. He's gotta do better than Kerry.

I think it's crazy they signed Collins in the first place. No matter what kind of QB you are, you cant learn an offense completely in the time he had between being signed and the first game.

From what I saw, which was very little, he made a few nice throws. He escaped one time to gain a few yards, but every other time they tried straight running plays with him he got bottled up for a loss. Seemed like ol Kevin Burnett was in on a few of those plays as well.

The INT for a TD was pretty horrible. I didn't see the other INT.

A work in progress, what can ya do.

From what I saw, which was very little, he made a few nice throws. He escaped one time to gain a few yards, but every other time they tried straight running plays with him he got bottled up for a loss. Seemed like ol Kevin Burnett was in on a few of those plays as well.

The INT for a TD was pretty horrible. I didn't see the other INT.

A work in progress, what can ya do.

I'll take your word for it, I opted for the only real game offered to me....the Ravens and Chargers. That was a good game.

I was wanting to see that one as well.

Alas, CBS chose not to show an early game here.

VN Store

Back