Just gotta say......................

I think it's the law that U2 is the official band for fluffy shows at football games whenever Bon Jovi has a conflict.

I think it's the law that U2 is the official band for fluffy shows at football games whenever Bon Jovi has a conflict.

Man is that ever on target. If the world ran out of causes, U2 would cease to exist. That in itself makes me root for all the world's problems to be solved.

loving to see this so far.

Theisman is a total moron though. it's nice that there's finally somebody in the booth with him (Kornheiser) who won't tolerate that crap.

loving to see this so far.

Theisman is a total moron though. it's nice that there's finally somebody in the booth with him (Kornheiser) who won't tolerate that crap.

The best Theisman quote so far was when he was talking about the new turf and said, "Guys are really going to have to concentrate on running with their bodies above their legs tonight." :wacko:

The best Theisman quote so far was when he was talking about the new turf and said, "Guys are really going to have to concentrate on running with their bodies above their legs tonight." :wacko:

nope.

when talking about Colston:

JT: I love the way he catches the ball with his hands.
TK: As opposed to what, his feet?

it's great, Theisman says something completely asinine and TK is all over him, instantly.

:lol:

nope.

when talking about Colston:

JT: I love the way he catches the ball with his hands.
TK: As opposed to what, his feet?

it's great, Theisman says something completely asinine and TK is all over him, instantly.

:lol:
:lolabove: both very funny....

why is it everybody chastized Reggie Bush when he held out of his contract and being greedy and your typical cocky rookie and now they all praise him for all the charity work he did with the city, even BEFORE he signed the contract?

That one could have changed the complection of the game......Good job Alge

I don't know what was going on . . . Vick's receivers sure didn't do much to help out last night. Theisman kept alluding to it - I don't know if they were having trouble with the turf or what, but it was amazing how Falcon receivers had zero separation all night long.

So at what point do we say that the Saints aren't just a good story, but maybe, just maybe, a pretty good team this year?

So at what point do we say that the Saints aren't just a good story, but maybe, just maybe, a pretty good team this year?
if they're leading the division in November. 3-0 is great, and they are in 1st place. but not every game at the Dome will be like that this year...i hope.

but i am glad they won last night.

I don't know what was going on . . . Vick's receivers sure didn't do much to help out last night. Theisman kept alluding to it - I don't know if they were having trouble with the turf or what, but it was amazing how Falcon receivers had zero separation all night long.
That dropped really hurt Vick at that time of the game, that goes to show last night that if you MAKE Vick beat you with his arm, he can't do it....But I'm with you, last night his receivers just didn't help him out at all last night...Oh well, its a long year

so now people are talking about Atlanta throwing the game. like the league front office asked them to do it. ridiculous.

so now people are talking about Atlanta throwing the game. like the league front office asked them to do it. ridiculous.

I've heard people saying that . . . just completely idiotic.

VN Store

Back