THIS IS GREAT

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
vol_freak, I must hand you a rose!! I love having the orange and white board back and the other new options are cool too!! Thank you for doing this!! I am glad to be a part of this great forum.

:rolleyes:

Glad you like it LadyinOrange. Now if we could only get more members.. ;)

I have to admit, when I was getting the new board ready I was thinking of you and your "orange and white background". :lol:

I will be addin the finishing touches this weekend like uploading more avatars, getting the emoticons back and updating the posts counts from the other board.

Now if we can just get a win on Saturday, it will be a great ending to the week.

That dark board is just too darn hard for my almost-40 year old eyes to see!! LOL
Seriously, you work hard at making this board a success. Remember - if you build it -they will come. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Oct 23 2003, 08:38 PM
Remember - if you build it -they will come.  :rolleyes:

I'll keep telling myself that over and over! :D

I have to admit, I like change sometimes as well. I may end up switching back and forth depending on my mood. Hopefully I can add more choices in the future.

vol_freak, I must hand you a rose!! I love having the orange and white board back and the other new options are cool too!! Thank you for doing this!! I am glad to be a part of this great forum.

:rolleyes:

Ditto, I love this great forum too, thank you.

Well, that was just kind of awesome. I need to go back to the early days and read some more stuff.

I think you would see that the more things change the more they stay the same. Same old debates about the HC, OC, DC and personnel.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back