What are they talking about?

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
From Rivals.....

Florida target Armando Allen, the nation's top all-purpose running back prospect, cancelled his scheduled visit to Notre Dame this weekend. That can only bode well for the Gators. Also, Georgia gets a jump on tight end recruiting for the 2008 class and the nation's top linebacker has a change of plans for his official visit to Tennessee. All this and much more in this week's SEC Blitz.

probably cancelled his visit and doesnt want to be apart of the lord fulmer sinking ship

From Rivals.....

Florida target Armando Allen, the nation's top all-purpose running back prospect, cancelled his scheduled visit to Notre Dame this weekend. That can only bode well for the Gators. Also, Georgia gets a jump on tight end recruiting for the 2008 class and the nation's top linebacker has a change of plans for his official visit to Tennessee. All this and much more in this week's SEC Blitz.

Chris Donald changed the weekend he is coming to Knoxville. I think he is coming later than he had originally planned. I don't think it's a big deal. I think we actually wanted him to make UT his last visit.

probably cancelled his visit and doesnt want to be apart of the lord fulmer sinking ship
Yeah, that's why the kid paid his own way to make ANOTHER unofficial visit. He really hates Tennessee. What is that, three games he has been to this year?

Most of the big name recruits were at the game though. I don't think personally it makes much difference either way just pointing it out.

It probably helped us with CD and HS that Notre Dame got smoked and dropped 10 poll spots. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

It probably helped us with CD and HS that Notre Dame got smoked and dropped 10 poll spots. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

I have it on good authority that Harrison Smith basically committed in his visit last weekend. I don't think Saturday's game is going to affect his decision much.

Was Donald there? I could have sworn that I saw him at the Vol Walk.

I was at the Vol walk too right up front, and I could see all the name tags pretty clearly but I don't recall seeing Donald and I was kind of looking. But hey I could be wrong if anyone knows ?

Smith to Notre Dame? Of course he committed and tells no one? Im not buying it. What I've read over and over is that his heart is with the Vols, but his parents are pushing the dome.

I have it on good authority that Harrison Smith basically committed in his visit last weekend. I don't think Saturday's game is going to affect his decision much.

Yeah, he is going to play safety in college and Notre Dame just played a game where they could not have covered...me....running routes. He still has a lot of decison-making to go through. If it makes you feel better to think he is "secretly committed" to Notre Dame then go ahead. I mean we all need a little false sense of security sometimes dont we. He loved his visit to Notre Dame, that is much different than a committment. His decision will come down to the wire most likely.

And, Donald was at the game guys from everything that I have seen. Calm down. He just did not want to make it his "official" visit because he wanted UT to be his last official visit. That is a good thing, not a bad thing. Notre Dame is on its way back down to earth this year and I think in the end you will see that affect in recruiting. Nothing is certain, but I love UT's chances with Donald and I am even resonably comfortable with our chances with Smith.

I cant think of a better reason to make another quick post, I wouldnt want to sit on that number very long myself

VN Store

Back