The Patriots

Not anymore. This is also the year that Im finally going to submit and root for peyton and the colts. Im about to give up on my texans.

yeah combine that with being a titans vols and houston cougars fan, and last season was pretty rough. At least my two college teams are looking up this season.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a clear favorite or media darling this year like the Pats were for the last few years. That makes me dislike the Pats less.

I don't mind the Patriots.

I actually took a lot of joy in watching them criple the Colts in the postseason a couple times since I have a few obnoxious Colt fans that I once called friends.

Yes.

I wish all New York/New England sports would just suck forever so ESPN would cover sports would a decent semblance of balance.

Unfortunately we live in a society where if you succeed, you will be talked about.

Yes.

I wish all New York/New England sports would just suck forever so ESPN would cover sports would a decent semblance of balance.
Alright, Cowboy fan, that's about enough out of you on the balance subject... :lol:

:lol:

Come on man... You know the Cowboys attention from ESPN stems almost entirely from TO, who became a big story when he was in Philadelphia, and Bill Parcells who is a hero to fans of the Patriots and Giants.

seeing as how the Patriots have beaten the Steelers twice in the AFC championship game, Beaten the Panthers in the SuperBowl and the Colts in the playoffs...let's just say they are not well liked in my household.

Come on man... You know the Cowboys attention from ESPN stems almost entirely from TO, who became a big story when he was in Philadelphia, and Bill Parcells who is a hero to fans of the Patriots and Giants.
But it's there.

Yeah, ESPN never covered the Cowboys during the Aikman/Irvin/Smith years.

Maybe three Super Bowls in four years had something to do with it.

I hear tons about the Pats/Jets/Giants/Eagles from ESPN as is. When one of them is actually doing well...

VN Store

Back