Done defending T.O.

It's about time you finaly see the light my friend! The guy is a team cancer no matter where he's playing. The guy is loaded with talent but is a complete joke!

No more will i root for him or call him the best wr in the NFL. He is obviously a disease and i will not defend him ever again. He got a brand new slate in Dallas and he still is being a primadonna.

He needs to grow up before the kick him out of football.

NFL.com - Dallas Cowboys Team News
Why? He's simply doing what he's always done. It's more than a little hypocritical to turn on him now.

Why? He's simply doing what he's always done. It's more than a little hypocritical to turn on him now.
Well i went solely on his talent before, but i am getting tired of the same old crap. Sorry to disapoint the Hatster. Do me a favor and dont ever call me a hypocrite again though. Dont care what your worth, i dont need you calling me anything but CBC. :)

Well i went solely on his talent before, but i am getting tired of the same old crap. Sorry to disapoint the Hatster. Do me a favor and dont ever call me a hypocrite again though. Dont care what your worth, i dont need you calling me anything but CBC. :)
Don't change positions in midstream. You won't have to worry about being called out for hypocrisy.

Don't change positions in midstream. You won't have to worry about being called out for hypocrisy.
So i am not allowed to change my opinion on things huh? Well write out your book on the rules of life and maybe i will take a peek. B/c lord knows i want to be just like you. And never change my mind, ever.

I believe you are confused as to the definition of the word hypocrite. Here is some help:
a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
One can change their beliefs as much as they want, as long as they act according to what they believe at the time they are not a hypocrite.
Here is another definition for you, Hat:
1. destitute of knowledge or education
2. lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified

I believe you are confused as to the definition of the word hypocrite. Here is some help:

One can change their beliefs as much as they want, as long as they act according to what they believe at the time they are not a hypocrite.
CC has consistently defended TO's antics. To now call him out is the height of hypocrisy.

Here is another definition for you, Hat:
Is that second definition the Volnation dictionary entry for therealUT? If it's not, it should be.

CC has consistently defended TO's antics. To now call him out is the height of hypocrisy.
Not at all. He has had a change of beliefs. There has finally been enough evidence that has persuaded CC in another direction. This is not hypocrisy. Try as you might to redefine words, but its just not happening.

I am not the one who does not know the meanings of the words I use...

But you are the one that goes out of his way to badmouth the South. Also, you listed a word's definition, but not the word. So, maybe you are the one that doesn't know the words of the meanings you use. Word.

But you are the one that goes out of his way to badmouth the South. Also, you listed a word's definition, but not the word. So, maybe you are the one that doesn't know the words of the meanings you use. Word.
The definition of _______ was left off due to apparent board rules.

Also, presenting the South as it should factually be presented, is not ______. It is insensitive, yet, educated.

I can live with that. Educated views can still be wrong.
True. My statements might have been wrong because they were uncalled for and unjustified at the time and place, however, I challenge you to find where they were factually incorrect.

That would be impossible. Opinions can be neither factually correct or incorrect.

He gives the media something to talk about year round, though. They go out of their way to portray him as a bad guy, whether he is or not. I remember when he was trying to rehab and come back from a broken leg early for the Super Bowl. ESPN commentators were calling him selfish. I don't understand how something like that can be seen as selfish.

He gives the media something to talk about year round, though. They go out of their way to portray him as a bad guy, whether he is or not. I remember when he was trying to rehab and come back from a broken leg early for the Super Bowl. ESPN commentators were calling him selfish. I don't understand how something like that can be seen as selfish.
I have no problem with him trying to get back on the field. However, trying to state that the media is simply portraying Owens in a bad light, when in fact he is good for the teams he is on, is simply ridiculous.

He gives the media something to talk about year round, though. They go out of their way to portray him as a bad guy, whether he is or not.
He manages to divide the team wherever he goes by bad mouthing his teammates and coaches to the media.

I remember when he was trying to rehab and come back from a broken leg early for the Super Bowl. ESPN commentators were calling him selfish. I don't understand how something like that can be seen as selfish
Some in the media did the same thing to Emmitt Smith when he stayed in the Giants game, saying that he only did it for the rushing title. That's just the nature of the media.

VN Store

Back