The Official Indianapolis Colts Thread

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
I know we're all Peyton fans and there are several loyal Colts fans on here so talk on!

I'm a Redskin first and foremost, but I do pull for the Colts because of Peyton.

The Skins are one of those "other" teams outside of the AFC South I always enjoy watching.

I'm torn when it comes to the Colts. I'm a huge Peyton fan of course, but I'm also a huge Titans fan, and the Colts are our #1 rival.

I became a Colts fan when Peyton was drafted. However, I did like the Colts before and also the Dolphins when Marino played. Used to be a Redskins fan until Peyton was drafted. That's the only pro team I've changed allegiance from. Have been a Braves fan since the late 50's when Aaron, Mathews, Spahn and Burdette played for them.
Sure hope the Colts make it deep into the playoffs this season. GO COLTS! Eli and Peyton face off in the first game of the regular season. Wonder which side Archie will sit on? Maybe it doesn't make any difference in the NFL.

This is going to be a interesting year without Edge. Rhodes and Addai will have to be solid to sell the playaction pass. Rhodes has proved in the past he can be a 1,000 yd rusher and I think Addai will become a solid back in time. Having them rotate might actually be better than Edge because they'll always be fresh. I'm going to miss Thorton the most.

Rookie safety Jahmile Addae was hospitalized for observation Wednesday after becoming lightheaded during the Indianapolis Colts' morning practice session. Colts coach Tony Dungy said Addae, an undrafted rookie from West Virginia, became ill during the team's individual drills. He was taken to a Terre Haute hospital for observation, but Dungy said he was expected to be moved to an Indianapolis area hospitol.

Can't stand the Colts. Rivals, ya know.

Of course, not been much of a rivalry since 2002.

If Peyton played for any team not in the AFC South not named the Tennessee Titans, I could like him and pull for him, but alas, he doesn't.

root for peyton, but not the colts, if that makes any sense...would only pull for the colts if the steelers and panthers were out of it....

but evenutally i do hope Peyton gets a ring, so all the criticism about him not being able to win the big one would just go away...that still irks me.

Yeah I pull for PM, don't care to much about the Colts. I just don't like teams that play in Domes!

Colts released DE Phillip Alexander, DE Justin Brown, WR Montiese Culton, WR Ashlan Davis, DE Jason Davis, DL Mark Word, DB Shannon Fitzhugh, DB Jammal Lord, DT Kader Drame and TE Joey Hawkins.

I love the two C's. Colts and Cowboys ( damn T.O.) you might hate 'em but you can't deny that you don't like to watch 'em. PM is just amazing. I hope that the D can stay healthy this year. :rock:

Colts released WR Dan Sheldon and signed TE Joey Hawkins.

Sheldon was being tried on the returns unit but Indianapolis preferred veteran Terrence Wilkins. Hawkins is unlikely to make the team

VN Store

Back