Ann Coulter

Because I keep finding links to her stuff on message boards. :shades:

She is truly just a serious headcase. She times saying controversial things to book releases and appearances. She thrives on controversy. I wouldn't even acknowledge her. All she wants is attention. She's one of those types who never got attention and now has a little camera time to hog as much as she can.

(CSpindizzy @ Jun 7 said:
She's clearly in need of something I cannot mention on this board....
Since when can't you talk about giving Ann Coulter a good sock in the jaw?

If Michael Moore can put out Farenheit 911 or whatever it was called, I guess Ann Coulter can write whatever SHE wants. I'm not saying I endorse Ann Coulter by any means, but I will, (in the words of somebody whose name I forget) "defend to the death her right to say ( or write) it". If you don't like her opinions, don't read them. And if you don't think some people didn't capitalize on the tragic events of September 11, you are more trusting than I.

(milohimself @ Jun 7 said:
Since when can't you talk about giving Ann Coulter a good sock in the jaw?

Since when does a writer's OPINION deserve a sock in the jaw? When you disagree with it?

:shakehead:

I'm gonna wish I hadn't even responded to this thread, I know.

I was messing around, LIO. I actually had not heard her name in quite some time before this thread. Like you said, I actually do my best to ignore her.

LIO getting into the Political threads? :lol:

You go girl.

(LadyinOrange @ Jun 7 said:
And if you don't think some people didn't capitalize on the tragic events of September 11, you are more trusting than I.
No doubt there were, but for her to single out a group of widows who lost their husbands on 9/11 and question their motives to the point of even implying that they were happy about losing their husbands is just deplorable. She certainly has the right to write whatever she wants, but others also have the right to call her a tasteless witch too. In my opinion she is on the same level as that idiot "preacher" who is going around the country protesting soldier's funerals.

(MyBloodRunnethOrange @ Jun 7 said:
No doubt there were, but for her to single out a group of widows who lost their husbands on 9/11 and question their motives to the point of even implying that they were happy about losing their husbands is just deplorable. She certainly has the right to write whatever she wants, but others also have the right to call her a tasteless witch too. In my opinion she is on the same level as that idiot "preacher" who is going around the country protesting soldier's funerals.

I feel the same way about Michael Moore, but I still believe he has the right to his OPINION. I wasn't trying to attack you (or you either milo) with my comments. It just seems to me that sometimes "tolerance" doesn't really apply to everybody in this country.

(milohimself @ Jun 7 said:
I was messing around, LIO. I actually had not heard her name in quite some time before this thread. Like you said, I actually do my best to ignore her.

I wasn't trying to attack you, hun. I don't really care how you feel about Ann Coulter, or anybody else for that matter, as long as you still like me. :kiss:

(vol_freak @ Jun 7 said:
LIO getting into the Political threads? :lol:

You go girl.

I should know better. hatvol96 will probably skewer me. :biggrin2:

(MyBloodRunnethOrange @ Jun 7 said:
I know you weren't. I respect your opinion alot. Love ya LIO!

I love you too, darlin' :kiss: Even Michael Moore can't change that. Ann Coulter either. :huggy:

The sad thing is that many people THRIVE on controversy - be it who wins on American Idol or which political pundit is the most "explosive". Coulter knows it, as do Moore and Phelps. When we find ourselves letting what they say or write or do affect us, we are playing right into their hands and pocketbooks.

(LadyinOrange @ Jun 8 said:
The sad thing is that many people THRIVE on controversy - be it who wins on American Idol or which political pundit is the most "explosive". Coulter knows it, as do Moore and Phelps. When we find ourselves letting what they say or write or do affect us, we are playing right into their hands and pocketbooks.

Ann Coulter likes the Florida Gators.

VN Store

Back