Lady Vols Softball

gonygonygo

CAUTION: Insensitive thought coming...

Who actually is watching those softball games for the excitement of softball?? I personally tune in to see those girls with their "game faces" on and running around in those uniforms that fit them tight in the buns and thighs. Sure, the action of the game can get interesting, but for the most part, I am watching the players, not the game. :blush2:

If the Weekleys got a divorce, who would get custody of the team? Seriously, has UT condidered this? Is there something in the contract?

I find the excitement level of softball to be about the same as college baseball. If a Tennessee team is playing I watch and care, otherwise I find both very boring.

I watched the game last Saturday only because there was nothing else on.

That being said, I have no problem seeing some of those girls in uniform, but would rather see a few of them out of uniform :devilsmoke:

The chick watching/uniform thing only works for SOME of the players though, lol

Vol Insider :ninja:

(gonygonygo @ May 30 said:
CAUTION: Insensitive thought coming...

Who actually is watching those softball games for the excitement of softball?? I personally tune in to see those girls with their "game faces" on and running around in those uniforms that fit them tight in the buns and thighs. Sure, the action of the game can get interesting, but for the most part, I am watching the players, not the game. :blush2:
Sounds like what a lot of women say about football.

Sounds like you guys need to play a little fast pitch if you think the game is boring. You talk about boring, 9 innings of watching bad pitching, scratching, spitting, and posing as they do in baseball, now that boring.

VN Store

Back