Just received a call from Senator Frists Office

OldVol

They're all giddy over this new legislation that provides amnesty for 10 million criminals.

They were wanting some more of my hard earned money. Imagine that? If it's not the VSAF, huh?

Well, as it is, I didn't have any more for him. I do have a nice fat check I'm sending his colleague down the hall.

Senator Alexander voted against this piece of garbage.

In case you haven't seen the highlights:

No punishment for employers who have been hiring illegals for years.

They struck down an amendment, you're going to like this, that disallowed all money illegals have earned from not counting towards
Social Security benefits, while not paying into them for the same amount earned. Even if the money was earned with falsified Social Security documents.
(I'm not making this up people.)

10 million law-breakers will now have an opportunity to become citizens.

Screw the law. Just get to America.

i praise alexander, frist should be taken out and shot for treason. he is a traitor to the united states. :bad:

(smokedog#3 @ May 26 said:
president who will give his vote to the highest bidder. if he is elected we are doomed :bad:

Then you need to consider how the Democrats voted on this. 38 voted for the bill with only 4 voting against, and 2 Democrads didn't have the cahjones to vote one way or the other.

Are you prepared to shoot Kennedy and Hillary as well?

(OldVol @ May 26 said:
Then you need to consider how the Democrats voted on this. 38 voted for the bill with only 4 voting against, and 2 Democrads didn't have the cahjones to vote one way or the other.

hell yes, anybody that voted for that garbage isn't an american. they should be hung for treason. :bad:

(smokedog#3 @ May 26 said:
hell yes, anybody that voted for that garbage isn't an american. they should be hung for treason. :bad:

Do you need a weapon? Ammunition?

Get in touch. :biggrin2:

like i said anybody who voted for this crap is not a american. give another win for big buisness and another loss to our failing government, which is a joke. :gun:

Call his office back and ask if they have any good insider tips on any healthcare companies to invest in.

all these politicians need to be voted out. they voted for this because they see this huge block of voters in the future they are trying to appeal to. if everyone would vote the politicians out, then they would get the message, they wont be around long enough for the new voters to vote for them.

I vote Republican, I vote democrat.When I hear 10 million.Then I think about all the money the Frist Empire has made hospital wise.It makes you wonder.Right now as it is, I honestly think Gore is outfront of everyone if he decides to run and I think he would carry Tennessee this time.Just an opinion.

(utfantilidie @ May 26 said:
I vote Republican, I vote democrat.When I hear 10 million.Then I think about all the money the Frist Empire has made hospital wise.It makes you wonder.Right now as it is, I honestly think Gore is outfront of everyone if he decides to run and I think he would carry Tennessee this time.Just an opinion.

the sad thing is, he is probably to honest to get elected. corporate greed rules the united states now, america is pretty much a joke. its time to boot them all out and start all over. :bad:

(utfantilidie @ May 26 said:
I honestly think Gore is outfront of everyone if he decides to run and I think he would carry Tennessee this time.Just an opinion.

I think Al Gore is damaged goods after the way he has come across the past few years. He's looked like a nutjob just a few too many times.

(oklavol @ May 26 said:
all these politicians need to be voted out. they voted for this because they see this huge block of voters in the future they are trying to appeal to. if everyone would vote the politicians out, then they would get the message, they wont be around long enough for the new voters to vote for them.
I agree to a point okla...but who you gonna vote for? I havent seen an election in 20 years that wasnt a choice of the lesser of 2 evils. Most times its an arrogant narrow minded snob verses an overly sensitive bleeding heat that bleeds cash to everyone, except you.

(GAVol @ May 26 said:
I think Al Gore is damaged goods after the way he has come across the past few years. He's looked like a nutjob just a few too many times.

Aaaaaaaaa-men. :shakehead:

(OldVol @ May 26 said:

Well I can't speak for him, but I can speak for myself. I'd be prepared to shoot nearly every damn politician in Washington. After that somebody would need to pass an amnesty law for me.

(GAVol @ May 26 said:
GAVol... It's 'cause nobody will take him serial anymore.

You're right Milo. The more Algore opens his mouth the harder it is to take him serial.

(GAVol @ May 26 said:

hasn't hurt W. he looks like the biggest idiot on the planet in most interviews and speeches, but he still got voted back in. even after giving amnesty to 40 million illegals people will still support him. the man leading us is a joke. :bad: :banghead:

(smokedog#3 @ May 27 said:
but he still got voted back in.

Just keep repeating that to yourself. There might be a lesson in there somewhere.

yes there is. one kerry was a terrible canidate. two most people don't actually pay attention to how corrupt W is. i compare him to U.S Grant, money is running him , thus running the nation. he should be hung for treason with most of congress.

(smokedog#3 @ May 27 said:
but he still got voted back in.

The fact still remains that he managed to get elected in 2000 vs. an incumbent VP when the economy was great and in 2004 when his popularity was waning and a problematic war was going on . . . and the Democrats responded by putting Howard Dean in charge of the DNC????

If you're a thinker in the Democrat Party you've got to be saying "What the hell are we doing?!"

...and I'm not saying this to denigrate anyone who happens to be a Democrat. It's just that they have missed some obvious golden opportunities due to what I think is their propensity to be dragged to the left by interest groups and a smug belief that most people are stupid.

i agree and i was. howard dean has to be the biggest idiot out there. dean like W should have somebody telling him what to say at all times. i think dean is very comparable to W though. i would have to say i don't care for either of them, they are a big part of the problem.

i'm of the belief that most americans are ignorant, not stupid. they do not vote, if they do they just say that guy is good or they listen to there parents. they have no reasons. they do no research and could care less what the canidates are for. if they did W would have never been voted back into office.

VN Store

Back