OWB

Never
Staff member
Tax Cuts for everybody!! :dance:

Kind of... :dunno:

Ok not really everybody.. :huh:

(milohimself @ May 17 said:
"Sorry for sucking at my job. Here's a coupon"

Come on Milo, "this is a good day for workers and families and businesses".. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(Orangewhiteblood @ May 17 said:
Tax Cuts for everybody!! :dance:

Kind of... :dunno:

Ok not really everybody.. :huh:
I love the tax cuts.

I think I'll use the money I receive from the extension of the tax cuts on a full length, Michael Irvin style fur coat. That should sufficiently anger any leftists I encounter.

(smokedog#3 @ May 17 said:
more tax cuts i blame W. :gun: :gun: :bad:

It wouldn't bother me if he weren't spending like a crazy man. Of course, he thinks the world is going to come to an end soon and none of it will matter anyway.

As the comedian Lewis Black says how can you cut taxes on money that doesn't exist? We're in what kind of deficit? And I will also add that the biggest increase in government in US history cannot function without more taxes. So just because it's not coming out of your paycheck doesn't mean it's not coming from somewhere else. Notice how gas, food, etc. all costs more now? You're still paying heavy taxes. They've just shifted it around and we're all falling for it. Honestly how can any of these people call themselves conservatives?

Here in GA, our bubba governor says he's cut taxes. Nevermind the fact that state revenues are breaking records left and right. Again, it's not coming out of our paychecks but IS coming out of our bank accounts.

Using data from the IRS and estimates from the Congressional Budget Office, the Tax Foundation estimates that nearly 42.5 million filers (about 32 percent of all filers) paid a net of $0 to the IRS in 2004. That's up about 50 percent from the number of non-payers in 2000.

Thanks in part to an increase in the child tax credit from $500 to $1,000 and the introduction of the new 10 percent tax bracket, more lower-income and middle-income tax filers find themselves owing nothing to Uncle Sam, said Tax Foundation executive director Scott Hodge.

:whistling:

i heard one republican saying today they were going to use some sort of revenue to pay off the deficit. sounds like another one of W's lies to me :bad:

Probably the gas tax....as much as they're raking in on it....well, wait. They're shipping that back out to the oil companies to help them invest in new 'solutions'. Must be nice to get corporate welfare. As much money as we the taxpayers invest in airlines, agriculture, and oil, we should be able to fly where we want, eat cheap, and buy cheap gas.

VN Store

Back