Nextel Cup All-Star Challenge -20 May- top 3 only

TennFan

Where: Charlotte, NC; Lowes Motor Speedway
When: Saturday, 20 May, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST
Distance: 1.5 miles

This is a non points race for the drivers. However, there will be points awarded, providing that your three drivers end up in the top 10. This is a little different than usual-not a top 5, but top 3. I had a post earlier listing the points you can get depending on where in the top 10 your pick ends up. If they do not end up in the top 10, then there are no points for that driver(s). This is a 90 lap race run in three segments. Make sure your picks are eligible-otherwise you'll get no credit if they are not eligible. Picks are due 1 hour before race time. Good luck!

WOW! Glad to see we're getting good response on this with just picking 3. I'm out of town over the weekend and will post the results by no later than next Tuesday and also the Coca-Cola 600 race for Memorial Day weekend. Good luck to all!

OK, after everyone chooses Jimmie Johnson, please wash your mouths out with soap. :disappointed:

(USAF_Vol @ May 17 said:
OK, after everyone chooses Jimmie Johnson, please wash your mouths out with soap. :disappointed:

Ha, ha! In the last two races (points) at Lowe's Jimmie has finished 4th in the Coca-Cola 600 in 2005 and 1st in the Sept 2005 race. NOT BAD! As a matter of fact, "HE DOES OWN THE TRACK!"

1. Jimmie Johnson-winner
2. Matt Kenseth
3. Mark Martin

Now, how many will pick Snif- I mean Biffle?

(#10_Ainge_#10 @ May 17 said:
Its hard to pick against him USAF...He pretty much owns that track....s much as I hate to say it

Yeah. But doesn't it feel dirty to actually want him to win. :shakehead:

(TennFan @ May 17 said:
Now, how many will pick Snif- I mean Biffle?

I believe Im the only one!!!!!!!! :mf_surrender:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kyle Petty gets in. Go Bobby and Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back