Carolina vs. Tennessee Baseball Game

West Columbia Gamecock

Gamecock Ambassador
Went out to the ballpark tonight with the family. I have to admit, I felt good for the UT reliever that picked up the save. Always hate to see my team lose, but after watching the guy get hit in the face by a rocket back up the middle, shake it off and get the final two outs, I don't care who you are..........that guy absolutely manned up.

Pretty good pitchers duel. We had some horrible errors in the field, but Tennessee deserved the win. They did what they had to do to take care of business.

Tomorrow's game will be televised on ESPN, what I've heard to be one of the only nationally televised regular season college baseball games of the year. The game is at noon.

Congrats on the win.

(GAVol @ May 12 said:
What was the score?
5-4. Whoever that Frazier kid is playing left field, he needs a look on the football team. He's is a speedster. I've never seen a straight steal from 3rd in a college game. It was not a squeeze play, it was a straight steal. And the thing of it is, he nearly made it! It was very close, but he was called out. That took some stones to call that play from the dugout. I think Delmonico is a pretty good coach.

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
not to put a negative spin on this victory,but is what's is up w/ the uniforms they're hideous. :shakehead:

(oz615 @ May 13 said:
not to put a negative spin on this victory,but is what's is up w/ the uniforms they're hideous. :shakehead:
Our baseball uniforms are awful :bad: :bad: :bad:

(7IlikeOrange7 @ May 13 said:
any word on todays game's score?

7-2 Vols in the bottom of the 6th. Tennessee bats are getting hot.

VN Store

Back