NSA spying on millions in the USA

smokedog#3

wow now that is alot of suspected terrorist. what a joke, and people think our civil liberties are not being invaded. :bad:

You don't think that Bush is the only one to do this, right?

If not, you need to read more........... :biggrin2:

It is not like he sits in his office and listens to phone calls or reads emails.........

no, but he is stupid enough to try and defend it. i like it because it makes him look like the complete idiot he is. :dance2:

No one believes me, but under some hills in North Carolina there are databases that keep all the daily things the average American does.................

In one of my criminal evidence classes in college our professor, who is a lawyer, first brought it to my attention about the databases in North Carolina. Whether it is true or not, it was a lot of fun discussing the likelihood.

The whole thing is just a politics. Democrats just want to use the CIA confirmation hearings to scare people. Nevermind the fact that the program started in the 90s under you know who.

over a million people GAvol you have to admit if we have that many could be terrorists in our country, we are in bigger trouble than i thought. your great leader and his typical responses just make things worse on the republicans. heck even half the republicans are asking questions. :dance2:

(GAVol @ May 11 said:
. Democrats just want to use the CIA confirmation hearings to scare people.

Kind of like Bush and terror?

Well even if that's true, it wouldn't have to happen if Bush could hire ONE competent person to do anything.

I guess that incompetence breeds incompetence. :nener:

damned if you do and damned if you don't! atleast his not lying about it .

(smokedog#3 @ May 11 said:
your great leader and his typical responses just make things worse on the republicans.

His communication skills definitely hurt him. But at this point it's gotten ridiculous the amount of things that he's getting blamed for.

(Orangewhiteblood @ May 11 said:
Kind of like Bush and terror?

Well even if that's true, it wouldn't have to happen if Bush could hire ONE competent person to do anything.

I guess that imcompetence breeds imcompetence. :nener:

thats what happens when you put your buddies in high places. his buddies are just as big of a joke as W is.

(smokedog#3 @ May 11 said:
thats what happens when you put your buddies in high places. his buddies are just as big of a joke as W is.

Yep, it's called Cronyism.

So they are compiling a list of numbers dialed.

Does it bother you that the phone companies already have this info? (they're invading our civil liberties!)

Does it bother you that your ISP is tracking which websites you visit? (they're invading our civil liberties)

Does it bother you that your credit card companies track every purchase you made?

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Most importantly, can you show even one case where this information has been misused?

(Orangewhiteblood @ May 11 said:
I guess that imcompetence breeds imcompetence. :nener:

I don't know what "iMcompetence" is, but if it breeds, I definitely want to avoid it.

I guarantee that the marketing departments in most major consumer goods companies know more about you individually and all your personal info and habits than the government ever will.

(volinbham @ May 11 said:
I guarantee that the marketing departments in most major consumer goods companies know more about you individually and all your personal info and habits than the government ever will.

That's what's so funny. People scream about invasion of privacy as if their credit report doesn't get pinged about 2 or 3 times a month without them knowing it.

no what makes me mad is his lame excuses that a million could be terrorist in the us. hell he could be listening on your phone at anytime for any reason. the man is a liar and a joke.

(GAVol @ May 11 said:
I don't know what "iMcompetence" is, but if it breeds, I definitely want to avoid it.

Good one. m, n, same difference. As long as you don't disagree.

P.S. I can't believe you're attacking me for a typing mistake and letting smokedog get away with spelling doubt as daught... :biggrin2:

(volinbham @ May 11 said:
Excellent point!

BTW I must warn you guys that I have to do a report on this thread!

VN Store

Back