Talladega update

Great great race. Didn't care much for the winner, but I usually don't if it's not #8. Typically 2006 day for Jr... 10th to 15th place car all day, spin out, blow up.

I wish that anyone would have won but a Hendrick driver. :(

Dale Jr.'s engine went KABOOM! :(

I'm glad that I ended up not going to the race because I was thinking about going.

He had a good car all day just didn't look like he was trying to run his style of racing today

Dang! I've picked Jr two straight races and he's been terrible. :bad: Hmmm? I remember doing the same thing last year and didn't pick him until he made the top 10 or 15 for 2-3 races. Just don't know. Jeff killed me again but at least Tony, Jimmie and Matt are consistent. :thumbsup:
Maybe I should keep those 3 as consistents. :thumbsup: Everyone else agree? Could at least count on top 15 for them, then you throw in 2 more or change one of the previous 3 and have 2 consistent and parlay 3 others here and there. :question:

Just an added note as to how the top 4 point leaders did without giving names away, here are the figures:

684,513 and 621 (2 with this total). Go figure! :bad: :dunno: :nener:

Sure glad Talladega is over with. Based on past races, I should have had Kurt in there-oh well! :dunno:

(USAF_Vol @ May 1 said:
My picks went to crap.

All I can say is ouch. :(

Join the crowd. :bad: Thank good for Tony and Jimmie! :eek:k:
Suggest Tony as a consistent pick. :thumbsup:

My winner was Kahne, who had a crap car at qualifying. then he and Biffle checked out early.....old man Martin finished like he was a Waltrip.....so only two of my picks JJ and TS did well.....so I'll drop off the map with this and next weeks short track.

Other than Dale jr. all my picks were top 15 I believe? He coulda been top 3 or top 5 at least if his frikkin engine didn't decide to expire

(MyBloodRunnethOrange @ May 1 said:
Me too. Especially Johnson. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Jimmy Johnson :banghead:

I concur. He's a cheatin bammer

VN Store

Back