Hardnosed political discussion . . .

(Orangewhiteblood @ Apr 28 said:
Smoke, you need an avatar...
Given his post in this thread, it could be a split screen of David Duke and Pat Buchanan.

(hatvol96 @ Apr 28 said:
Given his post in this thread, it could be a split screen of David Duke and Pat Buchanan.

You need one too...

(hatvol96 @ Apr 29 said:
I'm technologically illiterate. I wouldn't know how to add one if I wanted to.

You just go to "my controls", the "edit avatar settings" and then either upload a picture you have saved on your computer or link one from a site.

If you don't want to do that, you can always just pick something out and ask freak to put it up for you. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

(smokedog#3 @ Apr 28 said:
bring in the wagons and deport as many of them as we can a total nationwide sweep.

Maybe you could bring your video camera and finally film the sequel that we have all been waiting for...The Re-Birth of a Nation.

Have you ever sped? Drank underage? Had a little too much to drink and got behind the wheel? Ran a stop sign? Jaywalked? Changed lanes without signalling? Turned right on red, when there was a sign stating, "No right on red?"

If you answered 'yes' to any of those questions, then although you might not have been caught, you are an 'outlaw.'

"I don't have a patch on my sleeve, they do. Deport them all." Smoke's grandparents, Munich, 1938.

no my relatives, came over on the mayflower and the other half were already here, native americans. half of my wifes family did come from mexico, but came over legally. like i said before if they are not american citizens deport them all.

Imagine the ramifications of deporting the following non-citizens:

Alexander Graham Bell and Edward Teller.

(therealUT @ Apr 29 said:
Imagine the ramifications of deporting the following non-citizens:

Alexander Graham Bell and Edward Teller.

Neither came to this country illegally, so I don't understand the comparison to Illegal Immigrants

(smokedog#3 @ Apr 28 said:
bring in the wagons and deport as many of them as we can a total nationwide sweep.
Only the ones that are breaking the laws of the United States.

I really think the (illegal) immigrant protesters are on the verge of overplaying their hand a little bit in the eyes of the general public.

(GAVol @ Apr 29 said:
I really think the (illegal) immigrant protesters are on the verge of overplaying their and a little bit in the eyes of the general public.

I think you're right. This is a great time to watch Lou Dobbs. Even if you don't like him, you can place bets on when his head is going to explode. :lol:

The sad thing is watching the Democrats and Republicans trying to figure out which side to scurry to in order to pander most effectively. People from both sides are all over the map on this one.

The messed up part of all of this is that the protesters are framing this as a civil right issue which is just preposterous. You have to be a legal citizen in order to HAVE civil rights. :wacko:

(GAVol @ Apr 29 said:
The sad thing is watching the Democrats and Republicans trying to figure out which side to scurry to in order to pander most effectively. People from both sides are all over the map on this one.

The messed up part of all of this is that the protesters are framing this as a civil right issue which is just preposterous. You have to be a legal citizen in order to HAVE civil rights. :wacko:

If nothing else comes of this, maybe it will be the thing that unites the democrats and republicans. I'd say only illegal aliens or real aliens have a chance to do so....

Not really.

VN Store

Back