• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Race 9- Talladega -30 Apr - pick top 5

TennFan

Where: Talladega, AL; Aaron's 499
When: Sunday, 30 Apr, 2:10 PM EST/11:10 AM PST
Distance: 2.66 miles

Pick the top 5 including the race winner and collect am additional 25 points for picking the correct winner. Posts are due 1 hour before race time. Good luck!

All Chevy Top 5

1. Dale Earnhardt Jr-winner :dance2:
2. Tony Stewart
3. J J Yeley
4. Microbrain Jimmy Johnson
5. Jeffy Weffy Gordon

(#10_Ainge_#10 @ Apr 25 said:
Dale Earnhardt Jr.-winner
Kevin Harvick
Tony Stewart
Jimmie Johnson
Denny Hamlin

Don't you got to love that #8 black car running at Talladega? Would suppose they have a special die-cast out for it. May need to check it out. Hmmm. My daughter is a Dale Jr. fan.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. -winner :rock:
Kevin Harvick
Tony Stewart
Jeffy Gordon :moon2:
Jimmie Johnson :moon2:

thDaleJr-1-22-05-Tat-Jenn.jpg

"Smoke" Winning
JUUNNYYERR
Kevin Harvick
Mark Martin
Dale Jarrett :cross:
I may change 1 or 2 after qualifying.

I'd love to drop Kahne not only as a pick but as my race winner after qualifying in the basement, but I gotta stand by my choice. :disappointed: But ya never know he may have a good day after all.

(TennFan @ Apr 26 said:
Don't you got to love that #8 black car running at Talladega? Would suppose they have a special die-cast out for it. May need to check it out. Hmmm. My daughter is a Dale Jr. fan.
Its great to see him honoring his Dad even though I was never really a Dale Sr. fan.....And they've got the die casts out for this car already, I looked every where I could think of online and they're sold out.....I'm gonna do my best to get one

(dan4vols @ Apr 29 said:
I'd love to drop Kahne not only as a pick but as my race winner after qualifying in the basement, but I gotta stand by my choice. :disappointed: But ya never know he may have a good day after all.

Know how you feel. I dropped Kevin and replaced him. Never know until after the race whether you changed a driver if it was worthwhile or not. Sometimes you're better off not changing.

not sure whom I dislike most............those who wait till after qualifying to pick their 5 or those who change their 5 after the qualifying. Either way you know who you are, but more importantly, I know who you are.... :p

Jeff Gordon-win :cross:
Tony Stewart
Dale Earnhardt Jr.(if he wins thats okay, only for today though)
Jim Johnson
Kevin Harvick

Should be a great race today, from the looks of practice and from what the majority of drivers are saying there isn't a real dominant car that can get out front and lead.....Love to see Jr. pull it off today, no better way to honor Dale Sr. than with a win

VN Store

Back