Busch Race today

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
My son is headed to the Busch race today and I wondered who all was running.I don't keep up with Busch that much.

There are a few cup guys running. Not sure who. I just sat down to watch it. So far I saw Kyle Busch, Yealey, Marlin..........

The Cup guys that are running the full Busch schedule are JJ Yeley, Denny Hamlin, Clint Bowyer, Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, Kevin Harvick, and Reed Sorenson.

Man oh man. There's something you don't see everyday. Erin Crocker losing it and puttin' it in the wall.

:rolleyes:

Strong run for my boy Clint bouncing back after that fuel incident. As usual oh the Bushwhakers dominate. :(

(tidwell @ Apr 15 said:
Man oh man. There's something you don't see everyday. Erin Crocker losing it and puttin' it in the wall.

:rolleyes:
:moon2:

Of course Kyle Busch lost it three times in that same turn :dance2:

(Rocky Top @ Apr 16 said:
Strong run for my boy Clint bouncing back after that fuel incident. As usual oh the Bushwhakers dominate. :(
He was really strong. I was hoping Hamlin would win it, but after Harvick got around him it was over. The 41 had the best car. If he hadn't bounced it off the wall he might have had something for Kevin.

I saw a show yesterday about busch racing and the dillema was a lotta folks believe nextel cup guys shouldnt race in it. They feel they dominate the new guys and steal the show. But because some bigger names race in the lesser league they sell more tickets and keep it on a payin basis.

(MyBloodRunnethOrange @ Apr 16 said:
:moon2:

Of course Kyle Busch lost it three times in that same turn :dance2:

Bad day for Kyle, no doubt. They've been few and far between lately.

(tidwell @ Apr 17 said:
Bad day for Kyle, no doubt. They've been few and far between lately.
The only thing better than seeing that #5 Lowes car going behind the wall is seeing the other Lowes car going behind the wall :rock:

(MyBloodRunnethOrange @ Apr 17 said:
The only thing better than seeing that #5 Lowes car going behind the wall is seeing the other Lowes car going behind the wall :rock:

I agree! :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back