Horrible race coverage by Fox today

checkerboard_charly

give the crappy dicrect tv network a race named after them and the race coverage goes sour. i have dish and my fox has been junk since the first of the race.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

and what about that #8 hanging around with a destroyed car? that is racin right there.

Never have watched Nascar nor care really

Felt terrible about that guy dying last week though....ashame

(U-T @ Apr 2 said:
Never have watched Nascar nor care really

Felt terrible about that guy dying last week though....ashame
I don't watch much either UT but I am pretty sure the guy last week was not a Nascar driver.

I really liked Fox better last year. This year they cant keep up!! By the time they show a wreck its over!!

That was horrible... picture freezing, audio problems, then a frickin' tornado passes through here and puts us totally out of our misery by knocking the power off.

I have always liked the radio coverage of the races better than the TV coverage. They spend too much time on graphics and commercials, it gets annoying. Listening to DW is the worst part of it. Most of the time I have the radio and TV on, but the TV is on mute.

i noticed they went to commercial just when Tony Stewart was about to start his celebration

They're bad for doin' that... it's usually just a burnout anyway. Tony climbs the fence whenever he wins and claims that he started it, event hough Helio Castroneves did it 5 years ago when he won the Indy 500.

They showed Tony climb the fence again anyway.

VN Store

Back