Jeff Gordon

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
I think he'll make it three. :D Just stay away from the cheaters. :biggrin2:

I sure would like to see it, that's why I ahve him in the top 5 this week and winning it! Let's go for the triple Jeff.

I think he wont be in the top 5. He had a scene with Kenseth and has had time to digest it. Not only did he look like a hypocrit his antics at trying to be the tough guy was a flop by keeping on the helmet ...then turning away and not finishing Kenseth like he expected him to retailate. The whole scenario basically made him look silly and weak.......point being I think as shallow and egotistical as he seems....he'll not perform well because his view of others view of him is less than good.

He can. He just better look out for Truex whenever he's putting him a lap down.

(dan4vols @ Mar 31 said:
I think he wont be in the top 5. He had a scene with Kenseth and has had time to digest it. Not only did he look like a hypocrit his antics at trying to be the tough guy was a flop by keeping on the helmet ...then turning away and not finishing Kenseth like he expected him to retailate. The whole scenario basically made him look silly and weak.......point being I think as shallow and egotistical as he seems....he'll not perform well because his view of others view of him is less than good.

That's old news. :dunno:

(checkerboard_charly @ Apr 1 said:
:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

Don't beat around the bush CBC, just come out and say it. :biggrin2:
I'm no fan but I think Harvick is going to make some noise this year. :banghead:

Jeffy Poo won't keep his streak alive....He'll have a top 10 car at best and won't be able to do anything when he keeps up there with the big boys....I'd love to see Truex take him out just like he did him last weekend at Bristol....Jeffy is a dirty driver!

(#10_Ainge_#10 @ Apr 2 said:
Jeffy Poo won't keep his streak alive....He'll have a top 10 car at best and won't be able to do anything when he keeps up there with the big boys....I'd love to see Truex take him out just like he did him last weekend at Bristol....Jeffy is a dirty driver!

Man,you harrassing my driver? Well, good to have you back even though you are my Nascar enemy. :biggrin2:

He's no dirtier than any other driver on the track :crazy:

I was hoping that someone would give Jeffy a little payback, he sure has a lot coming to him.

(MyBloodRunnethOrange @ Apr 2 said:
Nope. Jeffy had a good run, but it wasn't enough to handle the Big Orange!

Amen, Go Stewart!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

(utfantilidie @ Apr 2 said:
Man,you harrassing my driver? Well, good to have you back even though you are my Nascar enemy. :biggrin2:
HAHAHA! I take a shot at Jeffy when I get my chance LOL...Glad to be back

Attachments

• liljon.jpg
    liljon.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back