Race #3 - Las Vegas -pick 5

TennFan

Where: Las Vegas, NV
When: 12 March, Sunday; 4:40 PM EST/1:40 PM PST
Distance:1.5 miles

Pick the top 5 along with the race winner and collect an additional 25 points for picking the race winner. Post are due 1 hour before race time. Good luck!

I'm hoping to see the following add their choices before race time on Sunday- Tigertalons (currently 6th), BleedingOrgange (need more than 20 points), Checkerboard_charly, utfantilidie,volman130, rockytop(currently 5th),bigorangefan and any of the rest of you who have played. I know who you are but didn't give all the names. I have the complete list. Ya'll come back now, ya hear!

Tony Stewart Winning!!
Carl Edwards
Matt Kenseth
Kasey Khane
Greg Biffle
I'm going out on a limb with 3 that I usually don't choose. :rock:
OK my time is off it says 3:24 and it's actually 1:24 here how do I change this?

(TennFan @ Mar 11 said:
I'm hoping to see the following add their choices before race time on Sunday- Tigertalons (currently 6th), BleedingOrgange (need more than 20 points), Checkerboard_charly, utfantilidie,volman130, rockytop(currently 5th),bigorangefan and any of the rest of you who have played. I know who you are but didn't give all the names. I have the complete list. Ya'll come back now, ya hear!
currently 4th....and up till this season havent watched a nascar race since Dale died. :dunno:

VN Store

Back