Results from California and overall totals

TennFan

We're doing good picking up people to play! For those who are new this season, stay with us throughout the season. It's a long season 36 weeks-34 more to go! Of course there are at least 3-4 more off weeks.

No one got the pole winner, but one person (Tidwell) got the race winner and 25 points!
A note of interest:Crimedawg, please try to pick 4 more drivers. It helps. Also to USAF Vol, check the quals and make sure who you pick in your top 5 is running. You got zero points for Bill Elliott. He is only running on certain races this season.

Here are the results from California:

Congrats to tidwell for being "top dog" and overall too! 16 participated this week-that's good. So far 19 overall. Would like to see at least 10-12 people consistent and I'm sure we will. I can almost spot those who will be here through out most of the season. For those who are starting out slow, give it time.

Tidwell - 654
Tennfan - 605
BleedingOrange - 605
Dan4Vols - 601
vols_kick_balls - 597
bigorangefan - 593
Tigertalons - 576
Rockytop -550
#10-Ainge-#10 - 511
la.lovesorange - 493
Volman130 - 492
Checkerboardcharly -480
Jennvols -479
SurfsideBeachVol- 469
USAFVol -436
crimedawg12 - 143

Overall totals: If you play along each week, your score will continue to show up. Drop out more than 3 weeks and your overall totals will be dropped temporarily. So play along at least once or twice a month if you can't make it every week. Not trying to scare anyone off, just like as much consistency as possible. Hope that's okay with everyone.

1. Tidwell - 1340
2.Tennfan - 1326
3. BleedingOrange - 1267
4. Dan4Vols - 1242
5. Rockytop - 1228
6. TigerTalons - 1201
7. #10-Ainge-#10 -1198
8. Checkerboardcharly - 1128
9. JennVols - 1082
10. la.lovesorange - 1076
11. Volman130 -1061
12. SurfSideBeachVol - 1030
13. utfantilidie -696
14. vols_kick_balls - 597
15. bigorangefan -593
16. Mybloodrunnethorange -584
17. Duckman398686 - 523
18. USAF Vol - 494
19. Crimedawg12 - 143

If you see any errors, please let me know.
Have a great week and get those engines ready for Vegas BABY!

"boogity, boogity, boogity"

Congrats Tidwell.

Thanks for keeping up with this TennFan. Seems like a lot of work. Good Job! :clapping:

congrats Tidwell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Volman130 @ Mar 1 said:
Congrats Tidwell.

Thanks for keeping up with this TennFan. Seems like a lot of work. Good Job! :clapping:

This is only one of three boards I'm running and also helping with 2 others. So I've got my job cut out for me - to say the least. This is the busiest board for NASCAR pick'em. That is, if we keep this many people active. One other has just over a dozen that I'm assisting in and other other has 5-7 and another has at least 8. One board has more pick'ems (pick 10, pick pole winner and number of cautions and leaders). I joined that board (RyanNewmanonline) last season and have been asked to run the NASCAR pick'ems this year as I helped out a lot towards the end last season. We had a good turnout here last year just for the final 10 races. Glad to see so many interested. :eek:k: :thumbsup:

Im not quite sure how you do it all Tennfan but if you ever need any help I will be glad to learn!!!!!!

If ya ever want any help or anything, I'll be glad to give a hand for this board anyway, TennFan.

(Volman130 @ Mar 1 said:
Congrats Tidwell.

I concur, thanks Tennfan.

Even though Im sucking at this, it does make it more fun to watch the races.

(TennFan @ Feb 28 said:
Overall totals: If you play along each week, your score will continue to show up. Drop out more than 3 weeks and your overall totals will be dropped temporarily. So play along at least once or twice a month if you can't make it every week. Not trying to scare anyone off, just like as much consistency as possible. Hope that's okay with everyone.
I completely forgot to make my picks last week :blush: . I've been so busy lately I havn't made it by the board much. That's allright, I remember a few years ago that Jeff Green missed the race at Daytona and still almost won the busch championship. I've got some catchin up to do, so here I come :rock:

Thanks for volunteering guys! :bow: If I need the help I'll let you know in advance. I know I'll be gone the weekend of Good Friday. The picks will be out but if you want the results by Monday, someone will have to post them other wise they won't get posted until Tuesday. That's the latest -48 hours after the race that the results will get posted.

:thumbsup:

Bill Elliot was someone I heard of. There isn't too much of a method to my picks. Whatever sounds good at the time. I'm banking on getting lucky. This is fun, nice idea Tennfan.

VN Store

Back